Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

It might not be a capture episode at all, especially if this episode does not come to the US.
  2. RileyXY1

I still think that Goh is getting Grookey.
  3. RileyXY1

Yeah. The only hope left for Ash getting Grookey is that the cast list does not include a single Pokemon owned by Goh. But I still think that Goh will get it anyways.
  4. RileyXY1

It's clear that Grookey is going to Goh.
  5. RileyXY1

Goh is nothing more than a corporate shill for the mobile games. He's upstaging Ash in his own series and reducing him to the level of a side character. But I believe that it will get worse once Journeys gets near its ending.
  6. RileyXY1

I wouldn't be surprised if they completely got rid of Ash after this saga and made Goh the sole protagonist. In fact, he somewhat already is.
  7. RileyXY1

Except Ash would have no unevolved Pokemon to focus on after Farfetch'd evolves. He would get even less screentime than normal.
  8. RileyXY1

Dracovish doesn't give me "final capture" vibes. I also highly doubt that Sirfetch'd and Dracovish, of all things, would be Ash's only Galar captures.
  9. RileyXY1

But still, I can't see Ash getting it at this point. All signs are pointing towards Grookey going to Goh.
  10. RileyXY1

I would honestly be shocked at this point if Grookey went to Ash. They're setting it up to be caught by Gou.
  11. RileyXY1

I don't really see that as Hop's character in the games is all about him trying to beat his older brother.
  12. RileyXY1

It would be weird if Grookey showed up in Kanto, unless this is indeed Hop and he wants to challenge the Kanto League.
  13. RileyXY1

I'm actually concerned that after Journeys is over they're going to completely get rid of Ash and have Gou take over as the sole protagonist.
  14. RileyXY1

I do think that they might decide to reference OS Ash by giving Gou all 3 Galar starters.
  15. RileyXY1

But looks like that's not happening.
Back
Top Bottom