Search results for query: *

1. Robert Ketchum

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

But there's a 99% probability that Fi is taking a nap as the master sword can temprarily be unusable. What the heck is with that?
  2. Robert Ketchum

Hmm. Are there any switch games I can download that are 35 dollars? I ask because I just used a 35 dollar funds card on my switch.
  3. Robert Ketchum

I think you should get a switch. If you have a 3ds then you don't exactly need a new 3ds. Because a majority of 3ds games don't need a new 3ds.
  4. Robert Ketchum

I haven't played Klonoa so I don't know anything about it's bosses. But this boss formed Dark matters face.
  5. Robert Ketchum

So what does everyone think of Pokemon mystery dungeon gates to infinity? That's the only mystery dungeon game I played.
  6. Robert Ketchum

Uhhh SUDDENLY 3d boss fight! I didn't expect that coming. Wait didi it just form DARK MATTERS FACE?!
  7. Robert Ketchum

Oh boy! Im playing Kirby star allies. And Im fighting another tree that ISNT Wispy woods.
  8. Robert Ketchum

Oh. Sorry. My mind just went to the ultra beasts from sun and moon.
  9. Robert Ketchum

Eldritch abomination? You mean like the ultra beasts? I mean come on. Some of them are pretty weird. And Guzzlords just a giant walking mouth thing.
  10. Robert Ketchum

The Poke-verse is a very big place. Far more complicated then we could ever imagine.
  11. Robert Ketchum

How complicated is Pokemon lore? And it's universes. We can't forget the Pokemon multiverse is a thing. And that it's potentially more confusing then the legend of Zelda timeline.
  12. Robert Ketchum

Ooooohhhhhh. That's a nice pun. Are there any others or is thistle only pun you have? Heh. Plant puns.
  13. Robert Ketchum

I would give a chemistry joke but I don't remember the elements of humor. Just that it spells sarcasm.
  14. Robert Ketchum

I mean I did hear that enough of anything can be bad back in science class. I just didn't think of water poisoning because water's so basic.
  15. Robert Ketchum

Water poisoning? There's such a thing as water poisoning?
  16. Robert Ketchum

Im not even sure where South carolina stands in debt. Just that Sumter school district is in debt. Which is strange. What's with all the debt? Is that why they still use really old school buses that don't have air conditioning?
  17. Robert Ketchum

And that is strange. Wait there's a gene for it? That's something I didn't learn in science class.
  18. Robert Ketchum

All to make you have serious diaria(not sure how to spell that.)? Milk is something alright. And are you sure you didn't just put the first thing in create a graph? Because that part is clickable and brings up a site.
  19. Robert Ketchum

Ohhh. Humans can't process a gallon of milk at once. That explains that bit. So now we're taking about bad weather right?
  20. Robert Ketchum

Which is why trying to call in sick for a trip would seem to be just as pointless. They may just plan a trip for when you recover.
Back
Top Bottom