Search results for query: *

1. Robert Ketchum

TEEN: Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey (COMPLETE!)

You're learning how to drive? Wow. Im in college and I have to be driven there and taken back home by my mom. My problem is that Im not sure if I even want to learn how to drive. I mean do you even see how some of the people on the road are? One time, a car was pulling into the lane my dad was...
  2. Robert Ketchum

Wait what? Caiseals biological mother hates him for something he couldn't even control? How does that give any reason to hate him? Why would a mother hate their kid for something that wasn't even the kids fault?
  3. Robert Ketchum

That's true. Now what I wonder is why that happens. Why would teachers use excessive force on one of their students?
  4. Robert Ketchum

Huh. So Gengar helped Amara escaped. That does sound like a logical thing that can happen so I give you a thumbs up for that. And of course that means the final rival battle is still possible. I wonder. Will Julia give the note to Amara before or after the rival battle?
  5. Robert Ketchum

K. Like I said I really didnt know if it was Ok to put that link there. Thanks for telling me. I think it's obvious that Im still getting used to this place. At least the moderators are better then the miiverse admins. That's already a sign that this place is better.
  6. Robert Ketchum

Just like you I had the idea that the protagonist and rival would be siblings. Two brothers specifically. Even if they have different last names because of their parents. And the protagonist having a habit of dressing like Ash Ketchum. Not sure if Im allowed to put that link there or not...
  7. Robert Ketchum

Then why even write at all? If you dont know how to write in a way then you should either A do your research so as to be able to better understand how to write something like that or B not write at all.
  8. Robert Ketchum

Wait why would anyone making a book make the super annoying character the main character? And without any reprecussions to said character for being annoying.
  9. Robert Ketchum

Wait theres a trope about annoying characters in cartoons not getting punished for being annoying? The more you learn. Sooooo if Amara is the rival character and just got caught by the police does that mean there's no final rival battle? Also I like how the rival and protagonist are siblings. It...
Back
Top Bottom