Search results for query: *

1. Robert Ketchum

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Im currently trying to write the third episode of my Pokemon story. Im only at the very beginning with the protagonist attempting to catch a Wurmple that he saw at the end of the second episode. I really need to focus on that more than getting the best time for classic Sonics stages in forces.
  2. Robert Ketchum

I finally wrote down the second episode of my Pokemon story which is apparently 3752 word, 268 paragraphs and 42% of a file. I write them down on this alphasmart thing I got from the school. From what I can tell it's like a type writer of sorts. Anyways I plan on posting the second episode when...
  3. Robert Ketchum

I think I should focus some more on the second episode of my Pokemon story.
  4. Robert Ketchum

And here I am using Sayaka Miki as my profile picture and have a quote from Madoka Kaname. So that means there are some other people here who know what Madoka magica is. But this is a Pokemon themed set of forums so the most important thing will always be Pokemon.
  5. Robert Ketchum

Hey can anyone tell me why kintsugi has a animated picture thingy showing Homura Akemi and Kyubey? Also does anyone else think Kyubey looks similar to Sylveon or is that just me?
  6. Robert Ketchum

Oh hey, kintsugi has a animated picture thingy showing Homura Akemi and Kyubey. Oh right what Im writing. Ive been typing up a bit for the next episode of my Pokemon story on my Alphasmart. I plan on writing it on there and then retyping it here when I finish.
Back
Top Bottom