Search results for query: *

1. Robert Ketchum

EVERYONE: Pokemon Shine Diamond (on hiatus)

Huh. I see, and I will need to check Pokemon tv for the sinnoh episode list again. Because I did not watch the sinnoh series in a long time.
  2. Robert Ketchum

Huh. I think perusing a lofty goal was a win for Ash that wasn't there from the cartoon. Although, what I think is more surprising would be if Paul didn't throw away his Pokemon like he did to Chimchar in the cartoon. And if I remember correctly, Paul in the cartoon was meant to be a way the...
  3. Robert Ketchum

Yeah. That can be a good motivation for people to keep pushing on.
  4. Robert Ketchum

Oh boy. Sorry about any sort of waiting. Have college classes in the summer and todays one of the few days where I don't have to worry about an assignment coming up.
  5. Robert Ketchum

That moment you get school assignment overload.
  6. Robert Ketchum

Geeze. How bad must Paul have insulted Maylene after beating her?
  7. Robert Ketchum

The episode where Gary Oak appears. Not much to really say when I just scrolled down immediately to comment how this is the point Gary Oak appeared in Pokemon DP. Ohhhh. His codename is BlueOak. Because Pokemon Red and Blue and how some people as well as the Pokemon adventures books refer to...
  8. Robert Ketchum

Yep. Sonic boom exists as a theme in this. Pretty much giving me the best excuse for this link. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xiiwOnbNKI Although this version of it is cooler than the original version. And a nice animation to boot. It's like watching a different opening for Sonic cd.
  9. Robert Ketchum

Team Galactic doesn't have a motto. ANd they have reason not to have one. This certainly isnt the Kanto region. And I don't remember how long it took in DP for Estrella to evolve into Staravia.
  10. Robert Ketchum

Yeah. Team Skull is probably better than Team Rocket. And those guys litterally name the grunts grunt.
  11. Robert Ketchum

Team Galactics reason is because of something to do with energy. What reason would Team Rocket have for doing something like that? Probably none.
  12. Robert Ketchum

Oooooh no! Team Galactic has Estrella. Brock: I said it's Eh--streh-yah. Whatever. Will our heroes be able to find Team Galactic, stop whatever they're doing and save Estrella?
  13. Robert Ketchum

The trading card game? It exists in the world?! That's something I wouldn't guess ever being there. Or any knowlege on the trading card game.
  14. Robert Ketchum

Brock has Crogunk already? Let's hope it doesn't always strike him in the sensitive area.
  15. Robert Ketchum

So Paul has a Usaring on his team now?
  16. Robert Ketchum

So the Pokeball failed. That's typical Pokeballs for ya. Knowing Paul, he probably checked the Stantler on his Pokedex before attempting to catch one.
  17. Robert Ketchum

Paul coming because he noticed the smell of nachos? That gave me a light chuckle. And the stantler giving Ash an illusion seems familiar enogh to something I saw back in Pokemon DP. I think Paul even caught a Stantler and released it imediatly afterwards.
  18. Robert Ketchum

I know. Video games are fun. Robert Akio would most likely have a gamecube and wii in his and Jonathans room. Because the wii and gamecube are great consoles.
  19. Robert Ketchum

Donkey Kong 64 reference. For some reason I got a chuckle out of that. Speaking of games, Ash mentioned Super Mario world in moonlight silver. Is the Ash in your story abit of a gamer?
Back
Top Bottom