Search results for query: *

1. Robo-Floatzel

Trailers and News Discussion

My guess is to what the upcoming announcement will have is probably some art of the player characters, the professor and the rival, and maybe a new Pokemon or two, possibly a new game-play feature, but I don't expect too much from this announcement, especially given how stingy and tight-lipped...
  2. Robo-Floatzel

Well, Hawaii is an island chain, so we're obviously going to travel from one place to another by boat (and later Surf). Hey, I'm guessing this is that Orange Islands game we always wanted.
  3. Robo-Floatzel

So, just saw the different stuff for Sun/Moon, and all I can say is that while I am just as excited for it as everyone else, it didn't give me the exact same first impressions as the first X/Y trailer did. That doesn't mean I hate the new games or whatever's in them, definitely not. It's just...
  4. Robo-Floatzel

The region name will probably have a "long o" sound in it like all 6 of the previous regions did (except Unova, which was "Isshu" in Japan and I have no idea why they changed it to "Unova" in the English translation), which will probably be something like "Keljo" or "Arimo" or something with an...
  5. Robo-Floatzel

Same here, but it would be even better if Corocoro leaked on the exact same day as the announcement, which would not only possibly give us additional information, but the entire fandom would likely explode from the amount of information we would get.
  6. Robo-Floatzel

It's about time, I've been waiting almost forever for something given how stale things have gotten the past two months. I kinda wanted the news to happen today or tomorrow though, though given how time zones are structured, we will likely get information on Monday evening, unless Corocoro leaks...
  7. Robo-Floatzel

There was no footage at all, it was just a re-airing of the announcement from the last Pokemon Direct. It was just one big April Fools joke! Now I'm very let down, I was so excited and now I was let down.
  8. Robo-Floatzel

I remember when the first OR/AS "footage" was released, which was just pre-rendered footage of Groudon and Kyogre that wasn't even IN the game, it was not even a trailer, just them saying "Oh, we're making Gen 3 remakes! Wait another month or so for actual information trololololol!" and I...
Back
Top Bottom