Search results for query: *

1. Robo-Floatzel

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

My guess is to essentially wipe out humanity because of what they do to Pokemon, or to create the ultimate Pokemon akin to Mewtwo. Creating a human-Pokemon hybrid race is an interesting concept, but that would probably be too dark for the franchise... then again, we had a few villain team...
  2. Robo-Floatzel

Yeah, it does sound very similar to how it was in D/P/Pt if the villain team was collecting all the different guardians, but it's still better than what X/Y did with it's legendaries and just throw them in at the last minute with no buildup to their appearance. Also Sinnoh confirmed.
  3. Robo-Floatzel

Yeah, I will agree with you on that, and we already know about Solgaleo and Lunala, which would make two of the guardians if they ARE among these island guardians, though since one is exclusive to one version and vice-versa, would that mean there are five guardians, assuming that we catch the...
  4. Robo-Floatzel

Yeah, I agree with you, it makes the games way too easy, especially since games anymore don't come with instruction manuals since they add in-game tutorials because of how dumb people are to not read the instruction manuals anymore. Graphics-wise, however, it looks impressive, definitely a step...
  5. Robo-Floatzel

Yeah, it's based on the Small Asian Mongoose, which is one of the numerous animals introduced to Hawaii, which gives Alola some more wildlife accuracy to it's real-life counterpart compared to previous regions. Points for accuracy to Game Freak for this. I do wonder if we're getting a wild pig...
  6. Robo-Floatzel

They did mention "Azoth" back in OR/AS, and they also had some small hints of it in Kalos. My guess is that the villain team will be much like Team Flare, or possibly it WILL be Team Flare again, just under a different leader (Malva or Xerosic perhaps). Because it's been a while since we had an...
  7. Robo-Floatzel

Well, I don't want TOO many new Pokemon, at least 90-100 at the least. I do like how they're going with actual creatures that inhabit Hawaii for some of the new Pokemon. It would be interesting if they had a theme in the game of non-native invasive Pokemon species and how they might be a...
  8. Robo-Floatzel

This I agree with so much, having the "Super effective" information on the moves just makes battles far too easy, it takes away the strategic building of teams, and the competitive battling community will go insane over it. I really hope it can be turned off, because then it would make the game...
  9. Robo-Floatzel

Yeah, I would have rather seen Grubbin over Ledyba. Since they stated that Alola was more isolated from other regions, I would have loved them to go the Unova approach and have it be 90% new Pokemon rather than old ones, but I feel they will go the Kalos route and have more old than new Pokemon...
  10. Robo-Floatzel

As I expected, not much new stuff, but we did get two new Pokemon, including that fabled woodpecker. So, I'm guessing Yungoos is our regional rodent for this generation, this cute looking rabid weasel/mongoose thing, which kinda makes me think of Poochyena since it was also a early game...
  11. Robo-Floatzel

I don't really expect much from E3 other than probably the English names of the two Pokemon revealed in Corocoro this month. While there's always the chance we may get something new and different, I'm remaining skeptical. At best, we will probably just get a new trailer and that's it. Or I...
Back
Top Bottom