Search results for query: *

1. Rockapheller

Generation VI: The Future

Is that comment correct? Did Nintendo reveal such a picture? View: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1135561793121039&set=p.1135561793121039&type=3&permPage=1
  2. Rockapheller

Well I get your point very right and seems fair enough but I think that might be a tip that we have two different Z in the anime as the one with blue gem and the one with red gem. It may be improved by the time and as the next set games get prepared, it could mean for us to choose between the two?
  3. Rockapheller

All I want to happen is XZ and YZ to come up as soon as possible just as Black/White 2 versions; two/three years after the first pairs in two different versions. And please Mega Butterfree as Bug + Psyhic.
  4. Rockapheller

What am I missing? What is the connection between Z and 26?
  5. Rockapheller

As it is officially confirmed that we are going to see league by May in the anime, we can predict a new generation by September 2016. And that is kind of obvious that there is going to be at least one other Gen 6 game, I think we are going to be able to get to know about news very soon. Maybe...
  6. Rockapheller

This is the matter of time for the announcement of second version|s of Kalos region games. I am behind my shield waiting for it. Go CoroCoro already.
  7. Rockapheller

I think coming Kalos games will be named XZ and YZ.
  8. Rockapheller

I restarted my X for 3 times to play over again. And I am about to defeat Clemont right now. I hope the X/Y remakes won't be the same as Crystal, Emerald & Platinum because I am already tired of this version. Just make something like BW2.
  9. Rockapheller

Now it is time for X/Y's double remakes such was B2/W2. I strongly believe that idea was beyond amazing because it wouldn't make any sense to play the same game with same graphics over again. Well, Crystal and Emerald made worthless differences such as animated sprites but this is still what it...
Back
Top Bottom