Search results for query: *

1. Rockapheller

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Full battles are not treated as a type of regular/random battles in the Pokémon anime. Even when Ash has had full teams of six Pokémon early in the series, he still did not have a full battle by near the end of the series. Besides Paul's full battles in DP series in the mid series (and that is...
  2. Rockapheller

I thought the director had been changed months ago, and we are just seeing it because his episodes are just coming.
  3. Rockapheller

I don't agree that a Pokémon is all about evolutions and battles, and once it reaches its final evolution, there is nothing to do with them anymore. A Pokémon may go through conflicts and difficult situations at any phase of their lives if the writers intend to elaborate on them and improve them...
  4. Rockapheller

How do we know that then if they didn't show it?
  5. Rockapheller

Yeah, sure.
  6. Rockapheller

I get what you mean but Ash still having a Grovyle by the time Hoenn league arrived wasn't the wisest decision of all either.
  7. Rockapheller

Exactly. He was totally indisposed when the Dojo Master mentioned he needed to battle him first.
  8. Rockapheller

inb4 they all evolve into Hitmonchan
  9. Rockapheller

They totally ignore him now. French, German and Chinese wikis don't even list Mimey as on Ash's current party by the way, and I would also prefer to assume Mimey was one time trick given the last evidence of an official source listing it out. Edit: Neither does Japanese wiki.
  10. Rockapheller

Amateurs don’t perform dangerous acts like idk breathing fire though or its equivalence. This is pound or growl.
  11. Rockapheller

Damaging a living, breathing creature is even worse, though.
  12. Rockapheller

Haha, okay. I won't express myself ever again then, although my attitude is very clearly stated to be my personal opinion rather than presuming my word is final. Funny that comes from someone who falsely accused me of being Serena hater back then just because I said I wouldn't expect to see a...
  13. Rockapheller

1. The goal was the same - to capture. I don't see why it matters how long it took before catching it. 2. It is something that happened after catching it. Ash may have as well let it go or done whatever he felt like. So my point stll stands. Honestly all the complains and accusations regarding...
  14. Rockapheller

Ash caught Starly to find Pikachu. Does it make Ash selfish, too?
  15. Rockapheller

I don't think Rowlet was worse than Oshawott as a comedic relief. As a matter of fact, I find Oshawott the worst comedic relief in the franchise until now. Besides, Rowlet could also keeep that persona easily if it meant to evolve. Rowlet is not all about hiding in Ash's backpack, afterall.
  16. Rockapheller

That would be really nice. I always thought not introducing Dratini as a pet pokémon back in the original series was a missed opportunity. Selling merchandise wise it has a good potential as well.
  17. Rockapheller

OG - 3rd episode - Caterpie AG - 2nd episode - Taillow DP - 2nd episode - Starly BW - 2nd episode - Pidove XY - 2nd episode - Froakie SM - 4th episode - Rowlet Even if we take Johto journey on its own, it would be 3rd episode - Heracross.
  18. Rockapheller

The preview doesn't imply any permanent member, but I do hope Scyther is there to stay with Gou.
  19. Rockapheller

Meltan also knew Thunderbolt.
  20. Rockapheller

The show has changed my opinion on Pokémon I didn't like before many times. The show can pretty much promote any Pokémon if written properly. The presentation is how it counts.
Back
Top Bottom