Search results for query: *

1. Rockapheller

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Kalos confirmed
  2. Rockapheller

If anything, it implies something will happen to Ash and Pikachu lol.
  3. Rockapheller

They better give us some good information after one month await. I would be so pissed if the preview ends up leaving many more question marks until the next preview or something.
  4. Rockapheller

All we know is next series will feature all the regions so far and everyone takes it for granted that Ash will be replaced with likely his AU self but it seems too bold to me to be so sure.
  5. Rockapheller

I am not quite sure what is going on but I am somehow hopeful about this. At least I say it is too early to expect the worst until end of month when we really learn what is going on.
  6. Rockapheller

Obviously the anime-universe won't have limitations.
  7. Rockapheller

Ash getting one starter and focusing on it has been handled better than him getting all starters, in my opinion.
  8. Rockapheller

I will be as bold as I can be and say that this won't happen.
  9. Rockapheller

I don't think James's tendency and care for Inkay was any different than what it is with Mareanie now, if not more meaningful. How many times did James actually cry for Marianie once he realized its love for him?
  10. Rockapheller

Does anyone remember when we got first footage of SM animé in 2016? Was it almost at the end of XY&Z, or a bit sooner?
  11. Rockapheller

I wouldn't say May didn't have a goal at the beginning. She only had one that didn't fit her, and she changed it over the course of events. As for the question, I am fine by either as long as character development is handled well.
  12. Rockapheller

I watched Sword Art Online last year and I thought the art-style would fit Pokémon the series well. The lines aren't as sharp as XY or anything before it, but not as soft as SM either. Also the illustrations could be used in advantage of the Pokémon series as well. I remember that time when one...
  13. Rockapheller

Patterns don't mean anything.
Back
Top Bottom