Search results for query: *

1. Rockapheller

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I am amazed by the animation, already can't wait to get the series started next week.
  2. Rockapheller

If this is the case, I don't see how this is any different than past series, to be frank. We never had Dragon Ball esque sagas going on within the series except for the Alola League maybe, and the farthest point the series got was the two parters which were broadcasted in two weeks, and even...
  3. Rockapheller

I am not very comfortable with the idea of being in any region every other episode. When I first heard of the concept, I thought there would be mini arcs to last for like 10 to 20 episodes, pretty much similar to Dragon Ball. This is rather too energetic and sounds like gallions of fillers are...
  4. Rockapheller

List of new series episodes - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Are the episode dates here correct, though? According to Serebii, SS002 is set to air on 17th Nov, and SS005 is set to air on 15th Dec.
  5. Rockapheller

What implies to be a reboot is the scenes from the first episode, Ash picking up his starter with lightning bold symbol on it and it being Pikachu, and the scene in the bed Ash throwing the Poké Ball alarm on the wall. But it is not the same as the first episode because Pikachu is in the bed...
  6. Rockapheller

The animation in action is rather good. It is only the Team Rocket that seemed odd but the rest is really cool for now.
  7. Rockapheller

How do we know Snivy was "completely inexperienced", though? For all we know it was given to a new trainer, but it is never specified that those Pokémon were recently born, or never trained. In order to improve Leaf Tornado, you need to train. And there have been several starter Pokémon in the...
  8. Rockapheller

Pikachu was incapable of pulling off his Electric-type moves. In the beginning, he found that out and wasted time by getting damage. Later on, he had only Quick Attack and Iron Tail to rely on, while Snivy was capable of a really cool move such as Leaf Tornado.
  9. Rockapheller

I doubt it was true back in the day, but I am positive it is not today. We got this in December for the episode which aired 2 months later.
  10. Rockapheller

I can't believe James' jelly hair is there to stay.
  11. Rockapheller

Well, it is more benefiticial. Mega Evolutions could be given only to final evolutions, but you can be more creative with any stage Pokémon with Gigantamax.
  12. Rockapheller

I am not surprised that Charizard gets one, but I wish it didn't. It was already cared over-the-top when Mega Evolutions came and was the only non-legendary pokémon with several megas. Now we are moving on to another gimmick, yet another special treatment for Charizad. I wish that spot was given...
  13. Rockapheller

And hopefully a new Eeveelution for him.
  14. Rockapheller

I don't know if the artstyle will be steadily like this in the animé, but if it is the case I can say some quality is being heaten to be served on the table. At first random glance, I wasn't sure if it was a drawing or a picture.
  15. Rockapheller

I just need to see a character in action rather than posing to determine how artstyle will work. Professor looks a bit odd but Koharu seems fine.
  16. Rockapheller

Well, first of all the "preview" we've seen after a month of hunger was a joke but I prefer not to get on that really. But then the "previews" we have every week are another joke on the face with the same thing just repeating itself. I can't help but get annoyed the followed pattern here. What...
  17. Rockapheller

I would actually prefer something untried before, since we are at it. Maybe the female lead could explore in Galar region to get experience of discovering nature and Pokémon, in order some day to become a scientist. A nerdy personality with the tendency of overanalyzing everything which can be a...
Back
Top Bottom