• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Rockapheller

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

It is still not out of possibilities, hence why I said a "proper" return in flesh and bones with actual dialogues and the capacity to carry on an episode plot, or two. That being said, the same could be applied to May since the beginning of this series, as well. But the writers have not decided...
  2. Rockapheller

I am positive the reason as to why Cilan could not make a proper return is because of his voice actor. Back in the beginning of BW days, I remember reading along the lines by a Japanese online user on one of those platforms that his voice actor Mamoru Miyano is a popular artist and a costly one...
  3. Rockapheller

Misty, Tracey, May, Max, Cilan and Lillie are the only companions that haven’t returned physically just yet. May and Cilan had flashback appearances, though. The chances Misty will make a return is guaranteed in my opinion. May and Max have this obvious fate so I am not expecting them. Cilan...
  4. Rockapheller

They remembered CotD-treated gym leader Chuck of all. Butch and Cassidy are sure to be remembered.
  5. Rockapheller

Oh God, when it comes to choose whom I'd like to see returning the most, I am totally speechless. From Misty and Tracey to May & Max and Dawn, Iris, Cilan or Serena and Bonnie. Each of them are great in their own ways. I don't really have a particular preference. I wish each of them somehow have...
  6. Rockapheller

I would go crazy if it was replaced by the Kalos gang or past pokégirls.
  7. Rockapheller

It's a nice dress, but I think it is too much for a regular outfit. Unless there is some sort of occasion, I don't think she would be wearing that giant, glorified dress.
  8. Rockapheller

I can't wait to see my fan favorite companion girl Iris.
Back
Top Bottom