Search results for query: *

1. Rockapheller

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

The series has been relying on its own characters rather than using the game characters in the past two series. The explanation could be as simple as making an anime-exclusive character for the sake of it.
  2. Rockapheller

I am excited for the new series. Each news that we get, and everything that is revealed to this point seems very promising. I am quite curious to see how the series will proceed.
  3. Rockapheller

I think some of y'all jump in conclusion way too early. We still don't know the motives of some newly introduced characters, and we still don't know much of anything about the new series' structure. I find it a little odd to have such obvious and concrete assumptions and conclusions regarding...
  4. Rockapheller

Things are getting interesting. There is a random mysterious character who is like an influencer, and we have a group of explorers who are probably up to no good and rival with the protagonist/s. I am curious to see how things shape up and proceed, but as we get more news, I get more hopeful for...
  5. Rockapheller

Oh they treat 2023 series much better than how they treated teasing 2019 series. I remember how they revealed a "big news" in an announcement for entire September (and mind you, back then we barely had any info regarding the new anime apart from a few visuals), and one month after the "big news"...
  6. Rockapheller

Two episodes back-to-back. It has always been the case since the Diamond and Pearl series with the exception of Journeys.
  7. Rockapheller

So far the animation looks really good. Especially the scene with Friede flying with Charizard and Sprigatito vs Ceruledge one. The characters do not look like your generic protagonist either. I am kind of hyped by what we have so far. It looks promising as of now.
  8. Rockapheller

Official Youtube channel refers to Friede as a traveling companion, unless you take accompanying in another way.
  9. Rockapheller

The reason why some people considered Riko and not Roy is not because Roy doesn’t share any resemblance to any Pokégirls, but because Riko is a more central character and she has a hair clip that is in the shape of Ash’s original hat’s logo.
  10. Rockapheller

Personally speaking, when they first announced that the JN series were going to take place in each and every region, I was excited because I assumed there would be constant mini arcs, like an arc of 8 episodes will take place in Sinnoh and then they hop onto another region for w/e reason to go...
  11. Rockapheller

Well the entire world thing has been a bit open to speculations up to this point but now it is loud and clear that there will be hopping between regions. That is a tad disappointing
  12. Rockapheller

I wonder if this "world tour" is supposed to refer to the Paldea and upcoming regions in the future, instead of all regions to this day in the next series. The translations often get lost from Japanese to English, as we even have some contradicted title translations of the episode titles...
  13. Rockapheller

I think I am in the monitory here but I genuinely appreciate a fresh start of the anime. It was always a nice welcome to see spin off series where Ash and Pikachu have not been presented because it was something different. The art style is beautiful and the characters seem likable. I get good...
Back
Top Bottom