Search results for query: *

1. Rockapheller

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

After they teased us with a Pidgeot in JN006 and since nothing came out of it, I am disappointed that we are far into the series this much and no word about Pidgeot. One ultimate wish of mine is an episode dedicated to Pidgeot.
  2. Rockapheller

I would love to see James reunite with Victreebel more than Weezing, to be honest. I always saw it James's close relationship with Victreebel was much stronger than his original partner. But given that Victreebel was gone with the love of his, and how weird and cheap farewell the writers set...
  3. Rockapheller

Not sure if it indicates anything at all, but the poster for Aim to Be a Pokémon Master contains Pokémon such as Lapras, Butterfree, Primeape and even Larvitar, but no Haunter is in sight. Whether Gengar overshadows the poor thing, or the episodes will have room for each of these Pokémon but not...
  4. Rockapheller

Now we know that throughout this 11 episode long special series, the original trio Ash, Misty and Brock, as well as the Team Rocket are going to be hopping around different regions and meet the older Pokémon that they befriended and gotten. In the light of that information, what characters...
Back
Top Bottom