Search results for query: *

1. Rocket Messiah

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

Well boys 2 out of 8 a 25% WOW One of the aspects im worried about is the fact that without having a Pokemon of they own they will not have a episode about them, the TR episodes are always good I defy anyone to search for a bad TRio episode (Not counting the Delibird one in Johto that one is...
  2. Rocket Messiah

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

14,28% Absolute Bollocks Yes I think Sun Moon should have been the end They were the best Rockets since long long ago
  3. Rocket Messiah

I dont know, I think they will be like Sun and Moon maybe a litle bit more competent. I dont want them to blast off tho
  4. Rocket Messiah

Means that we have been waiting for years for something big to happen for the TRio or TR as a whole and we still have nothing, but we are still watching this forums in order to see announced and episode with our three favourite dudes in.
  5. Rocket Messiah

Well here we go little rant incoming, first of all English is not my first language so there will be errors. How to say this I love Sun and Moon Team Rocket, they are the best Team Rocket since Kanto , to be fair there are even a challenge this time they were in an Island Challenge and...
Back
Top Bottom