Search results for query: *

1. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

I'm starting to fell something about this series and I don't like it... I have been meditating, rewatching episodes and I know that I have been negative into this but I feel it this way... This is the worst series of Pokémon since 1997. No Development Nonsensical plot Team Rocket being...
  2. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

Of course. But have a remainder that this is my opinion and that I'm not a big Sobble fan. Also this is a problem that the whole series has. Also realize that I said "up to this point". Normally when a Pokémon gets caught by a main cast character you want to see a development of character. You...
  3. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

Seeing the calendar and some episodes make me realize that: Up to this point Sobble is one of the worst starter the anime had ever had. Be afraid for Grookey...
  4. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

Jokes aside, if it is a experiment it sucks. This is killing Team Rocket appeal and spitting in his other Pokñemon, it makes Team Rocket seem just two guys who throw random Pokémon at people. Credible?¿?¿ Seriousness? Except Gyarados and Tyranytar (Who still lost in a handicap match) the other...
  5. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

With the exception of Dancing Raboot episodes from 16 to 22 all have been good episodes. I think that the Dragonite and Gengar captures influenced. But it's not how you capture them it's how you develop them. Gengar and Dragonite could be amazing Pokemon or an authentic flop that will start...
  6. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

About Rocket stupid machine... View: https://twitter.com/LeafBladeX_YT/status/1266724093182775296 View: https://twitter.com/Shadmallow/status/1266749511663304707 View: https://twitter.com/awesumsauce1/status/1266725289360592896 View...
  7. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

People are saying this series is the best series ever cause it's different from Sun and Moon and we are having different things like Dragonite and Riolu. People have to remember that up to this point (24 episodes) Black and White was really good and XY was not that good. It's not important...
  8. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

Lucario is popular cause.. well everybody knows why of course ... Cause movie 8 was cool also Aurasphere is a cool move...not any furry business arround here... Now seriously Lucario has a nice type combo, knows nice moves amd have nice stats also Riolu is really cute and I like it or...
  9. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

First of all let me say to you something really serious... YOUR PROFILE PICTURE ROCKS !!! Omg did you do it? Ehem... Second of all It's true, Ash was not that mature in XY especially in the begining, remember how he used to be really excited about Clemont inventions. It was not Ash who was...
  10. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

The only thing I like from the gatcha is his theme. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq9om3ti-ug Although I like more the Alola Team Rocket attack theme View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wdZHf45ZIc
  11. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

I will adress the big elephant in the room and say the following: I would like to say that nobody insulted or attacked me for disliking Go and liking Team Rocket, I also did the same never insulted a person who liked Go or disliked Team Rocket, maybe just an acid or an ironical response. Please...
  12. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

Talking of Pokemon special... I now I will sound like a bloodthirsty person but we need more deaths. I liked how lysandre died in all the media specially in Pokeadventures where he had such an horrifying death in the manga and how he was desintegrted in the anime.
  13. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

Sabrina Surge and Koga were Team Rocket generals. Also a Johto Gym leader was the mastermind behind the resurrection of Team Rocket in Johto. Also Team Plasma crucified people... Yeah...
  14. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

I was not meaning that in comparision with the anime. I was referencing that the Pokemon special takes plots and arcs from the game but they change the meaning completely and they even expanded. For example Silver being Giovanni son was a thing that was hinted in Pokemon FireRed but was...
  15. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

I would not say that Pokemon special is closer to the games, but it have more depth than the simple badge quest, also more darker and realistic and also those changes like making the elite four evil for example. Also the characters grow up... If you want to have the story of the game... you...
  16. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

I would gladly accept them in next gen. Just give them their own Pokemon. It's not the same without that really. Would we have been in love with them without Arbok,Weezing,Victrebell...? The only ones who made my cry in this series are Team Rocket...Dustox,Cacnea,Chimecho,Arbok,Weezing it was...
  17. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

Team Rocket not appearing in every episode from OS - DP is a good idea. Specially in the Gym episodes or rival episodes in DP where they did nothing. But yeah I still think that the 25 year mark is a good time to finish this era. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Mf-lGTVZE
  18. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

If his appearence is as pathetic as last episode Im glad too. Also this gatcha made Pokemon look really bad. The only Pokemon who looked good was Chewtle. The one who caused most problems was Wailord. The other ones were pathetic defeated by a pair of moves.
  19. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

And what is a Pokémon Master exactly? That's the big question.
  20. Rocket Messiah

Controversial opinions

If Ash wins the tournament and therefore he is stated as the Best in the World. What's next for him? This is not your local region league that you say "well If he wins or losses he goes to the next region and begins again." This is a world tournament, this is really different from the other...
Back
Top Bottom