1. Rocket Messiah

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

YES YES YES YES
  2. Rocket Messiah

MY EYES!!!!!!
  3. Rocket Messiah

I want Cassidy and Botch to return too. They can have the gatcha as a nice present.
  4. Rocket Messiah

Do you know if the gatcha has an awful death? I need to know.
  5. Rocket Messiah

I have some leaks too
  6. Rocket Messiah

Hey, I will not to suffer to that alone. Also I want to punch that smiling Eevee in the face. About Iwane well he draws what he feels like it. Last month he draw Team Rocket with the DP design.
  7. Rocket Messiah

Why does May looks so serious? Maybe it's nothing. For example, Iwane draw the Pokespe characters last year. As long as he does not draw the freaky arms Pikachu from the BUMP OF CHICKEN video I'm all right.
  8. Rocket Messiah

Maybe she is Alder substitute ;) Also se has that cool theme. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1kHPeGqSw8&t=37s
  9. Rocket Messiah

I want her to wear the dress he wears on Black and White 2. What the anime has done to Iris is an injustice.
  10. Rocket Messiah

I dont want Giovanni the coward Team Rocket boss who gives his subordinates Pokémon that are so shitty that I hope they never see the sunlight again. I want the Giovanni who calls himself "The Greatest Trainer". That's who I want.
  11. Rocket Messiah

The OS as a general was rather flat specially Kanto. Half Gym battles were a fraud. No rivals OS TR is not the best Team Rocket atleast for me.
  12. Rocket Messiah

We need a jerky rival OG Gary, Paul they were the best rivals for a reason...
  13. Rocket Messiah

I mentioned that from a battle point of view. They own us a Giovanni vs Ash But Bitch and Cassidy can appear And take that stupid machine with them. Also what about Gary MF Oak?
  14. Rocket Messiah

Giovanni... and that's all I care.
Back
Top Bottom