Search results for query: *

1. Rocket Messiah

Preview JN026: Jump! Koiking / Put it On! Yadoking

The greatest question of this episode is: What the heck is Team Rocket going to do? I would prefer that they are not in this episode. I think we will have a small cameo like the Haunted House episode in Kalos. (That one when they only appeared for 5 seconds)
  2. Rocket Messiah

Yes people we will probably have a training montage, be afraid be very afraid. Unless they put "Eye of the tiger" of course... View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEjgPh4SEmU
  3. Rocket Messiah

And I respect that. But Im not into it. Maybe it's because I'm biassed cause when Level-5 focalized on Yokai or on failures like Snack World I was mad cause I wanted them to do Inazuma Eleven (In my country and in all Europe Inazuma Eleven was a huge success). It's not my cup of tea. Mmm It...
  4. Rocket Messiah

I will just put this here: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM Bye.
  5. Rocket Messiah

Maybe... I don't really know since my eyes exploded after the preview.
  6. Rocket Messiah

The Magikarp could jump perfectly last week, what the hell happened? No not even Team Rocket can save this... Get away from these episodes Jessie James and Meowth they are not worth of you. I really hate the Yokai Watch vibes this episode is sending me. Next time we will have someone exposing...
  7. Rocket Messiah

I remember how in my silly days, 14 years ago I made that fanfic where Ash was the guardian of Aura and he also had blood of Pokemon in his veins meaning that he could learn almost any Pokemon moves. I remember how the move that he used more was Bulk up (It was because I love Dragon Ball). This...
  8. Rocket Messiah

Thanks a lot. Now I wil have nightmares for the rest of my live.
  9. Rocket Messiah

Or maybe they are in the Slowpoke episode or in both. TBF I did not expect them untill the Sobble episode and I was fine with that. I dont know.. these two episodes in one are new in Pokemon so I have no idea how this will turn up in the end.
  10. Rocket Messiah

Team Rocket?? Hello??
  11. Rocket Messiah

This could be good or could be and absolute flop no pun intended.
Back
Top Bottom