Search results for query: *

1. Rocket Messiah

Preview JN031: Hinbass's Beautiful Scale

He dressed as Stufful,Vikavolt and Chargabug if im not wrong. I hope Meowth does something, in Sun and Moon he was the best of the group but in this series he has been really lackluster.
  2. Rocket Messiah

Maybe it's the first time in this series that Meowth dresses as another Pokémon.
  3. Rocket Messiah

More Koharu? Nice. Team Rocket can appear in two ways: The Good way: Participating in the contest (The one that I want) The bad way: Stealing all Pokemon
  4. Rocket Messiah

Why are they even here?
  5. Rocket Messiah

You are absoletuly right. I would prefer a quality over quanitity Rockets like we had in S&M. But now we only have these morons with the gatcha. I liked them in episode 18 too but only because of Chewtle. But all this absences and the lack of Pokémon, I have a feeling that the end is near for...
  6. Rocket Messiah

I'm afraid that Team Rocket might be in this episode, the episode that makes less sense for them to be. This or his ratio will be 12 OUT OF 31 less than 40%
  7. Rocket Messiah

If I'm not wrong was not Sota the guy with the Meganium? When I read the world contest my hearth skiped but Friendship Contest does not sound that good. This sounds so Johtoish it may make us want another Magikarp episode. Chance of Rocketness: 25% Edit: Bah it's Koharus brother NEXT!! That...
  8. Rocket Messiah

I supose they will give Hinbass to the Dumb*ss.
Back
Top Bottom