Search results for query: *

1. Rocket Messiah

Preview JN048: A Close Call with Practically Pikachu!

Hmmm Interesting. But this rises a question then? Why is not Peter Grifiin Greedent in the episode? He is the one who won the competition. Wouldn't be fair if he is in it too?
  2. Rocket Messiah

Why do you say so? Was the price of the eating competition a trip to Unova or something like that? By the way I hope that Troh and Sawk are wild Pokémon or something. I would hate Team Rocket use those Pokémon.
  3. Rocket Messiah

No no NOOOOOO. The fanarts that are going to come after this. MY EYES. I guess that Troh and Sawk are the gatcha mons? So let me get this straight. We can get two guest cast to dub Pokémon voices? And we cannot get Mewtwo for another episode or atleast a one hour special? Bah.
  4. Rocket Messiah

You can look forward to lots of comedy episodes in the near future as well!! Lots of Pokémon will be running wild in the upcoming episodes we'll be showing as well! Make note of these hilarious comedy episodes coming out of the left field!! Almost Pikachu Crisis! *Top blurb: Here's the Rocket...
  5. Rocket Messiah

Gatcha of the week: Use your freaking Woobat and Yamask that might be already a Swoobat and Cofagrius now. Why using gatcha mons when you have a freaking army in the HQ?
  6. Rocket Messiah

We are getting two straight episodes where the Rockets are an important part of it. Not that I'm complaining. Still with the gatcha arround I tend to roll my eyes..
Back
Top Bottom