Search results for query: *

1. Rocket Messiah

Review JN045: Sword & Shield IV - The Ultimate Sword and Shield

Did you watch the episode where Go catched Raichu?
  2. Rocket Messiah

You keep doing your loops and give no logic explanation. I will say it again. How do you know it was good if it was offscreen? I'm not mad with Cinderace,to be fair I dont care. But for a guy that catches 60 Pokémon you expect to have some kind of balance in his team. There is not. Look at...
  3. Rocket Messiah

You hit the nail there. Now after the Mewtwo episode we are going to have two episodes with Team Rocket involved. This should made me happy untill I remember that the gatcha exist.... This are dark times for Team Rocket fans. The good thing is that a year have passed already. I forgot that...
  4. Rocket Messiah

I would rather be sealed inside a safe box than be Goh's Pokemon. Eternatus was a threat that cannot be allowed to be free since he is really evil so he had to be caught. I doubt he catches any other legendary cause it can cause massive destruction and they have other duties. Team Rocket...
  5. Rocket Messiah

Ha ha ha Oh Rose, you're such a madman.
  6. Rocket Messiah

Oh by the way Leon got hurt!!! Somebody must have reached Nirvana with that. By the way. Eternatus is kinda weak isn't he? I mean in the games it is one vs four, but in this he got destroyed really quick. Now Top Men are working on him. TOP... MEN. View...
  7. Rocket Messiah

This was rushed but good. I'm glad that Rose escaped so we will have another scheme soon. Eternatus is in a safe so we still cannot discard a future return. Disapointed by the Rockets role in this episode but coming from this series this is not new.
Back
Top Bottom