• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Rocket Messiah

Best Series for Team Rocket?

I don't care if they job or not. They're the bad guys after all. The Pokemon the gatcha provides are a joke. The gatcha makes Jessie, James and Meowth look as simple soldiers. Team Rocket used to use his Pokémon always as plan B specially in Sinnoh and Alola. Team Rocket used to threat his...
  2. Rocket Messiah

I kindly disagree. They appeared in episodes where they should not been. (Milotic, Aerodacty, Non Sinnoh coprotagonist epiosdes) and not appeared in episode where they should have been (Alola, The first episode, Pikachu is a spoiled brat episode). This my opinion but I hate characters that do...
  3. Rocket Messiah

And would you tell me what is good on using rental Pokémon that you don't even know against a powerfull trainer? What is good for us fans to see a Pokémon that is not going to be seen again? Is good only for Go so he can have more episodes for himself. Cause the writters overpushed him...
  4. Rocket Messiah

What is the point of powerful Pokémon if you still got your ass kicked? At least Carnivine and Seviper and the others had personality and I cared for them, even for Woobat and Yamask. Having strong Pokémon is not the point. If how you breed them and how you care for them and seeing them get...
  5. Rocket Messiah

I miss DP Team Rocket. They were savages, I remember how they owned Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny and all the contestants in Sinnoh contests. If only that Team Rocket was in this series....
  6. Rocket Messiah

It's almost a tie between Pokemon DP and Sun and Moon. I will give it to DP only because it was the series that made me a Rocket fan. Before DP I saw Team Rocket as a a nuisance. DP made me realize how awesome they were. Sun and Moon Rockets are awesome but DP Rockets have a special place in...
Back
Top Bottom