Search results for query: *

1. Rocket Zigzagoon

GO The Official Pokémon GO Community Day Thread!

Eh. I don't like Slakoth Community Day this June, as I was hoping for Ralts. I'll make a Truancy on this one. But for July, I may get Hydro Cannon/Earthquake Swampert, but they should make Water Festival first before Mudkip Community Day. Mudkip are scarce in my area and he was my former...
  2. Rocket Zigzagoon

I am super excited for May's Community Day, so does March and April's. I have stacked up candies so far since Treecko and Torchic can spawn frequently in my area so I got some backed up. I would want a Dragon Tail Sceptile (since Sceptile doesn't have a Dragon-type move yet in GO), but Blast...
  3. Rocket Zigzagoon

Just my speculation, but I think we won't be able to buy Mega Stones with PokéCoins. They wants us to have more-difficult ways to buy Mega Stones.
  4. Rocket Zigzagoon

Just saved up some Beldum candies so I will try use them to buy Metagrossite to Mega Evolve some of my Metagross in the future. It runs smooth for me.
  5. Rocket Zigzagoon

Maybe. Eevee could get both an exclusive Fast-Move and an exclusive Charged Move, with Covet being the Fast Move.
  6. Rocket Zigzagoon

For the exclusive moves, I think Eevee could have Last Resort, if Waterfall didn't make to Vaporeon or Dream Eater to Espeon. In case when Z-Moves are available, Last Resort Eevee's going to be an utility. Alternatively, Eevee could have Trump Card instead as an exclusive move.
  7. Rocket Zigzagoon

2-day Community Day works good for those who have busy stuff on either Saturday or Sunday. And this event, no matter what, actually can attract Eevee fans and hunters (I am one of them). Hope they include Research Tasks giving an Eevee out each.
Back
Top Bottom