Search results for query: *

1. Rocket Zigzagoon

What Mechanics from Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee Would You Like to See in 8th Gen?

That female Eevee in LGPE has a heart-shaped tail tip compared to the female Eevee in other games such as core games and PMD. I better hope this kind stays on this game and not carry over to Gen 8.
  2. Rocket Zigzagoon

What Mechanics from Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee Would You Like to See in 8th Gen?

Agreed. 12 Pokemon on one side could be too easy and too time-consuming, and may lag harder than just 6.
  3. Rocket Zigzagoon

PMD is still the same as main-games, but only allow name change after evolutions.
  4. Rocket Zigzagoon

Yeah. Agreed. It's a big hassle to change nicknames for Pokémon in core series, and it's annoying that Pokémon GO removed these hassles when adding freedom on changing nicknames.
  5. Rocket Zigzagoon

Following Pokémon, existing Wild Pokémon encounters, as well as editable name system from GO to replace fixed name systems and Name Rater of core-series games. It's annoying and amusing why I can change Pokémon's nicknames in GO randomly when I can't do so in main-series games. And is why I...
Back
Top Bottom