Search results for query: *

1. Rocket Zigzagoon

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

Raichu already got Alolan form, but that's it. Game Freak doesn't care much about Raichu or even Dragonite. In terms for Eeveelutions, the only way they could get relevant again is giving them boosted forms similar to Mega Evolutions or Ultra Burst. Any slight boosts don't do it. Game Freak...
  2. Rocket Zigzagoon

From what I see, Eeveelutions have been seriously lagging behind most starter evolutions, due to unbalanced stats (especially on Flareon). However, what I want is something similar to Mega Evolutions for Eeveelutions with stats retweaked and boosted to combat most Legendary Pokémon and Ultra Beasts.
  3. Rocket Zigzagoon

Also a pre-evolution to the Monkeys? I would love to see Mega Eeveelutions or something upgraded forms for Eeveelutions (but not basic Eevee because he had already got an exclusive Z-Move) Mega Glaceon with increased Special Attack and Speed? Mega Vaporeon with buffed speed stats to make him...
  4. Rocket Zigzagoon

Game Freak could also remove breeding system together in Gen 8.
  5. Rocket Zigzagoon

Yeah. At least make them anti-villains at best. For a series mainly targeted at children, making Looker a traditional villain would scare them away. Unless Game Freak wants to move away from E-Rating. Anti-villain-esque roles, like villains with no vile intentions nor vile acts, would be a good...
  6. Rocket Zigzagoon

Ew. XD Something more cynical like when the story crossed over into Pokémon Generations anime territory, by making Looker and his International Police the true villain in the series. More cyberpunk-esque with dark themes covering around incompetent cops. But that would move the core Pokémon...
  7. Rocket Zigzagoon

Similar to Pokémon Colosseum? Where the player character was a villain team member? And have Looker as the true villain behind the scenes? I would want to see Looker battles instead of non-action Looker episodes.
  8. Rocket Zigzagoon

What about battles with Looker? We had never seen such battles in even USUM. Maybe he will have Toxicroak and Machamp or Arcanine in Double Battles.
  9. Rocket Zigzagoon

I would want a special Villain Team plot twist. The final Gym Leader/Trial Captain turns out to be the leader of a villain team. Elite Four members would be of villain team grunts or so.
Back
Top Bottom