Search results for query: *

1. Rocket Zigzagoon

Name a bigger downgrade than this.

Some Shiny Pokémon models in 3DS games were pretty much washed out compared to DS games' sprites. Shiny Pichu is a notable victim of this.
  2. Rocket Zigzagoon

The "purists" I was talking about were Eevee purists. Most likely Eevee design purists.
  3. Rocket Zigzagoon

Well, it was those fans (who are asking for Eevee to get gender differences) split up the Eevee fandom since LGPE and had purists interfere them into arguments, due to the former not considering Eevee's evolved forms don't have gender variants at all. This problem is now even more controversial...
  4. Rocket Zigzagoon

The textures are still different. GF modified the old one as with others from 3DS. Regarding this, it's still extremely odd when Eeveelutions don't have gender differences while Eevee does. People are still whining for Eevee to get gender differences, without considering Eeveelutions don't...
  5. Rocket Zigzagoon

Game Freak seems to have habits of pi$$ing off many purists in years. If they apply gender differences to all normal Eevee, fans will still always ask "what if the Eeveelutions didn't get gender differences?" or some sort. I also find it super weird to have heart tail Eevee evolved, but the...
  6. Rocket Zigzagoon

Some serious fans do not like this minor change at all, preferring the old designs for nostalgia and heritage. Other detractors also pointed out that Game Freak retconned all female Eevee (instead of just special variants) to have heart-pattern tails (and not giving evolved Eeveelutions similar...
  7. Rocket Zigzagoon

Sword and Shield can be considered a bigger downgrade if you didn't play Let's GO, but apart from Dex cuts, I will list some in spoilers.
  8. Rocket Zigzagoon

To be more specific, like I said, Master Trainers are a bigger downgrade compared to Eevee Users in USUM.
  9. Rocket Zigzagoon

Unova starters are a bigger downgrade from previous-gen starters, even though the rest of Gen-V Pokémon (like Sawk, Audino, or even Vanniluxe) have great potential. Even in terms of later fully-evolved starters, the newer-gen Greninja and Primarina beat Samurott in overall battling capabilities...
Back
Top Bottom