Search results for query: *

1. Rosalia R

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

"Even with all our technology, we cannot control the Blinding One's light..." Necrozma as we know it doesn't exactly seem blinding. Mystery boxart light form foreshadowing, perhaps? I'd rather them be slightly less mysterious and but well-developed characters than have them remain a complete...
  2. Rosalia R

I'm also expecting it to happen at some point, but there may be fewer people willing to take the risk when it's a less hyped game with drastically less new content. I'm expecting either late this week (thurs/fri) or early next week.
  3. Rosalia R

That's a good point. At the same time, though, every character I've seen that's not Hau seems to still lack the Z-Ring in their overworld model. Hala still uses his SM overworld model, lacking the Z-Ring. I don't know if he's been formally confirmed to return as kahuna, but he's still at the...
  4. Rosalia R

Not really on topic as far as talking about the validity of the leaks, but just a correction I'd like to make to one of the theories discussed in the image, which I probably wouldn't bother making if I hadn't seen the same misconception elsewhere multiple times. The writer suggests that Kahili...
  5. Rosalia R

I don't mind if the thing gets leaked, but it would honestly be kind of sad if it happened this early. I'll probably end up reading spoilers no matter what because I have no self-control and I know for a fact I'll listen to the soundtrack, but it would be nice to be kept in suspense until the...
  6. Rosalia R

If I went to the trouble and took the risks of getting my hands on a game almost two full weeks before its release I would probably be playing it as early and as much as possible. I can't speak for random 4chan users, but I'm remaining skeptical until we get multiple pictures.
  7. Rosalia R

I don't know if it's been mentioned here yet, but the last slot on the Japanese site is "Legacy," aka Rainbow Rocket.
  8. Rosalia R

Yeah, I can't see them revealing anything from Gen 8 this year, even in the relatively unlikely event that we get the Switch game in late 2018. Presumably the official announcement will come before the 27th, so it's possible we could even find out what it is before USM releases. Personally, I...
  9. Rosalia R

Maybe there could be a different character who meets you in the throne room and then the scenes with Kukui there are only when he shows up to congratulate you like professors sometimes do, but that's admittedly a massive stretch and I doubt they would have someone else challenge you in the exact...
  10. Rosalia R

I would be willing to reassess their credibility later if they end up predicting something impressive, but for now I'm going to assume they're fake. Aside from the Adhesive name which I really don't want to comment on I'm very skeptical of Alolan Lapras due to Pokeride, and the Alolan Oddish...
  11. Rosalia R

That's kind of what I was thinking, especially assuming NecroNebby goes back through the Ultra Wormhole to the Ultra Megalopolis or something like that. I would assume the Ultra Recon Squad has some degree of control over the Ultra Wormholes, and that's how they were able to get to your...
  12. Rosalia R

Here's an interesting thing we may have missed in the download cards, with all credit for noticing this going to reddit user /u/tamusquirrel who pointed it out in this post: To summarize, the Ultra Sun download card shows the character riding on Lunala and the Ultra Moon download card shows...
  13. Rosalia R

View: https://twitter.com/PokeshopperVGC/status/924783692714737664 While I'm still trying to keep my expectations in check, Pokeshopper is very confident that it's something new, and apparently there's no evidence ruling out forms or an entirely new Pokemon. Independent of this, we can be...
  14. Rosalia R

I could have worded the first part better; I didn't really mean to imply that it was the specific instance of XY getting datamined that made them decide to withhold mythicals but rather that now that they were already planning to break precedent and introduce more Pokemon within a generation...
  15. Rosalia R

Yeah, I've always been quite confident we'd get a Mythical by early 2018 at the latest even before this came out, since they've had a mythical distribution with every movie since the thirteenth. (Of course, the possibility of the Lucario/Zoroark of Gen 8 is there as well, especially since the...
  16. Rosalia R

View: https://twitter.com/PokeshopperVGC/status/924684668548599808 Apparently it's a small Pokemon, so that could suggest a Mythical. If the early 2018 estimate is accurate that could be reasonable for a Mythical as well. Diancie was announced in March after XY came out, Hoopa Confined in the...
  17. Rosalia R

the second leak says there's seven Necrozma forms plus the two we've already seen and the widely speculated light form lol also for the first leak I really can't see them bringing the Unown into it, it would certainly be cool but it sounds too fanfictiony (though of course that was said about...
  18. Rosalia R

I'm not going to lie, I would definitely be excited if the soundtrack got leaked early... I want put the Ultra Recon Squad battle theme on repeat forever. Unfortunately the only way that will realistically happen is along with plot spoilers, which I know I won't have the self-control to avoid...
  19. Rosalia R

Yeah, that was just a bizzare and exhausting experience. Hopefully we get a sick trailer tomorrow so we can forget about this whole incident.
  20. Rosalia R

They mention the other new Pokemon they can't talk about yet right after talking about the new Ultra Beasts, so I kind of feel like they're referring to new UBs, which is fine by me. Also: "In Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon there will be some new, different scenes that you didn't see in...
Back
Top Bottom