Search results for query: *

1. Rosalia R

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Getting off topic, but I'm surprised anyone's trust remained in Corocoro after the Sun and Moon "boxart" incident of April 2016.
  2. Rosalia R

Maybe it's because that's when the west will get Zeraora? We got Magearna in December in 2016, and if I remember correctly there wasn't a 20th anniversary mythical that month.
  3. Rosalia R

I think the Lugia mentioned in CoroCoro is meant to be just for Japan as one of the movie distributions, while the US is getting Lugia as part of a separate set of distributions for the "year of legendaries," which I don't think is a thing in Japan (someone correct me on this if I'm wrong, though).
  4. Rosalia R

Sorry if this comes across as rude, because I don't mean it to, but can you really be so confident there won't be a league just because the trials don't have captains anymore? They can easily just change the requirement to having beaten all four kahunas or something similar. Now personally, I...
  5. Rosalia R

Or the original artist might not have posted them anywhere other than the place they "leaked" them. I'm definitely leaning towards fake - the tapir doesn't look as much like a water type as any of the real water starters, and I agree with the other people who have brought up how a real starter...
  6. Rosalia R

They'd never debut a new Eeveelution in the anime with no buildup. Even Ash-Greninja and Dusk Lycanroc got announced through Corocoro and Pokenchi respectively before being shown. Edit - actually just checked, the part of the Z-Move with the other evolutions showing up was shown in the preview...
  7. Rosalia R

I like the idea of the octopus, but traditionally they've made the Water starters animals that would make sense to see outside of the water as well as in it, like reptiles/amphibians, aquatic birds, or aquatic mammals. While Pokemon does generally of ignore that kind of logic for the games...
  8. Rosalia R

Yeah, pretty much everyone already agreed they weren't real but if they're being passed off as starters that's like the final nail in the coffin. The tapir in particular doesn't look nearly enough like a water type to be a starter. I would totally use the giraffe if it was real, though.
  9. Rosalia R

To me, that looks like a gif of frustration/exasperation, so I would lean towards wrong. But I'm admittedly not expecting anything this week, so maybe I'm biased.
  10. Rosalia R

The Switch's anniversary is March 3rd, but that's a Saturday, so I kind of doubt anything would get announced on that specific date. I'm also not sure we'd get a really big announcement so soon after Pokemon Day, which seems like an even better time to announce it. (Anniversary of a console is...
  11. Rosalia R

@Extroth Not sure if you found it yet but here is today's trailer. View: https://twitter.com/pkjd818/status/968249299883577344
  12. Rosalia R

Looks like her starter to me, but the two could overlap, especially with all the promotion Eevee's been getting lately.
  13. Rosalia R

No Zeraora, but... Go wild, everyone expecting a new Eeveelution.
  14. Rosalia R

Even if it's not a true direct, I still doubt they'd announce the titles of a new generation on an entirely new console without advance warning.
  15. Rosalia R

That's not nearly as certain as you're suggesting it is. I myself am leaning slightly towards 2019, but it wouldn't be impossible to do a Zeraora reveal this week, a title reveal in March, and a release in late November/early December. Especially since we already know the games exist and what...
  16. Rosalia R

View: https://twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/967135150877233152 Yep. Didn't see any confirmation of it being about the Switch, but they are confirmed to be developing for that console, so I'd say it's likely. Not sure if they'd reveal a PMD game at GDC as opposed to a Nintendo Direct or...
  17. Rosalia R

Yeah, I'm not expecting much except maybe Zeraora this Pokemon Day. Obviously the games and movies are different things, but I doubt they would schedule a movie trailer within 24 hours of a game announcement that would just go on to overshadow it completely.
  18. Rosalia R

We could get an early 2019 release, that way there's another Mythical introduced before Movie 22 comes out in summer 2019. Or they could have a movie that lacks a Mythical like the Zoroark movie and distribute something else, but I agree that's unlikely.
  19. Rosalia R

Oh wow, I thought it was just my crappy computer. Guess I should have known when literally every other site loaded fine for me, though. Back on topic, I'm simultaneously sad the adorable starters aren't real and happy that they didn't get leaked this early. I was somewhat leaning towards them...
  20. Rosalia R

I'm skeptical of these guys because there are just so many talented artists out there, but I wouldn't be disappointed if they were real. I like all of them quite a bit. I don't know about that. Unova's and Hoenn's stat distributions really don't jump out at me much.
Back
Top Bottom