Search results for query: *

1. R

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

May I ask what I was supposed to answer? V can tell me what it is that < was supposed to answer for me.
  2. R

Any fries, though preferably not the shoesting fries. V missed me.
  3. R

Totally wrong climate, try a Pacific Northwest state. V lives in a colder climate than Texas.
  4. R

Nope, favorite movie is of the Hayoa Miyazaki genre. V loves Wartortle, and believes that Wartortle is the sea god even though without Kyogre, there would be no sea.
  5. R

Eh, Couldn't tell you Russia, I barely heard you talking. V knows that Russia is the quiet one who likes the loud room also.
  6. R

Nope, just my White 2 game itself. V knows of a good site to watch Anime on without the stupid Buffer Lock deal.
  7. R

Considering they are supposed to change forme with the season, yes I do. V can tell me how it works.
  8. R

I have the same pokemon in both my sig and avatar. V has a sunny cherrim our while there is also a Cloudy Cherrim out all the time, like my Sig.
  9. R

I have no matches in my fridge, then again, I don't have any matches. V has looked at a clock 5 times before actually getting the time in their head.
  10. R

It was very boring, and I am not even talking about a foot ferry either. A full fledged boat with a hand steered electrical motor. V has looked outside and then looked at the time and said, "It can't possibly be that late yet" at least once before.
  11. R

I went to Wild Waves a few times, and some carnival or other amusement park one other time, though if you ask my brother, I never did any of that. V hates the sun, but loves the nature it helps grow.
  12. R

I can care less, I don't even know half of my Ethnicity. If it were up to me, no one would have Ethnicity, just Species. V believes that everyone is Human, no one is African American, or Caucasian, or Spanish, just Human.
  13. R

Not unless you consider 11 in the morning early. V will have troubles getting to sleep, sleep soundly, and then have major trouble getting up mentally and physically.
  14. R

As long as there is no sport in between, I am sure I would. V likes the Commercials for Superbowl, but not the sports of it.
  15. R

They are just sitting in my PC. V knows the secret to get rich from doing nothing in White 2 and Black 2.
  16. R

Never seen on that was marked, and I had to Google what it was to know it was even a car. V buys Mulch from Join Avenue as well as honey even though they have no actual use.
  17. R

Nope, also, the pokemon that could not be shiny are Reshiram and Zekrom, as well as in second gen only, Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Eevee, Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Omanyte, Snorlax, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, and togetic lines. V knew that any pokemon that had a gender ratio of 1 female to...
  18. R

whazzat? V has heard of the only pokemon that could not be shiny, and will list them all.
  19. R

Let's just say that the weather can be different every two blocks. V has slight hydrophobia.
  20. R

Probably, jumping in general starts to hurt my legs after a while, and jumping off anything higher than two steps up bothers me. V has Acrophobia.
Back
Top Bottom