Search results for query: *

1. RuinManiacNero

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

A wasted opportunity to make an interesting bug type based on a spider. (What, no Bug\Dark?) Swampert.
  2. RuinManiacNero

Useful but not much love either way. I don't hate it and the tree on its back is cool. I would prefer someone else but it is normal. (It is very cool for fighting Fantina, though! Try it.) Gallade.
  3. RuinManiacNero

Cosplay Pikachu is devil. Magnezone
  4. RuinManiacNero

Don't you agree that Emolga has the creepiest troll smile ever? I can't stand it. Also I can't stand it for being both electric and unreachable for ground. (Very useful but I would rather use Eelektross than THAT) Frillish
  5. RuinManiacNero

Only a coward would defeat a Weedle since it is a very weak pokemon so I would just let it go but I am neutral towards it just like most bugs. Bronzong
  6. RuinManiacNero

Love Lunatone. Deoxys.
  7. RuinManiacNero

Pure hatred for Lopunny. Umbreon.
  8. RuinManiacNero

Not a fan of Sceptile! It let me down in my recent Emerald playthrough!... It was my first and only so far (thank god) loss to a rival (May)... I like its design but these memories of some very unlucky turn of events involving criticals makes it somehow unlucky for me. Poor Sceptile though...
  9. RuinManiacNero

Indeed, likes! Solrock
  10. RuinManiacNero

I can't miss the opportunity to say how much I like one of my trademark pokemon as a ruin maniac! :) Rotom
  11. RuinManiacNero

They adore it! Because there is something morbidly fascinating about an artificial pokemon fighting a "natural" one. Scizor?
  12. RuinManiacNero

I don't like cutesy types in general so no. I actually don't like Gothitelle that much too but I thought it is popular with males. Reuniclus?
  13. RuinManiacNero

I love Lucario. I know I am cheap for loving Lucario. I know everyone loves Lucario. But I just can't help it. The person below loves Gothitelle.
  14. RuinManiacNero

Loving Chandelure even though that Elite Four Chandelure was the hardest pokemon for me to beat in the whole Unova league... I love Chandelure because it looks kind and spooky in the same time. The same with Drifblim. Xatu
  15. RuinManiacNero

Darmanitan is also strange and I love both Darmanitan and Sigilyph. I like my raging monk Darmanitan. Cofagrigus?
  16. RuinManiacNero

I don't like it as much as I love Banette. Banette is weird and Misdreavus is cute. I prefer the "weird" side. Sigilyph?
  17. RuinManiacNero

I am aware of it... It is too bad because this useful pokemon could have a lot of potential if it wasn't so difficult so use. Seismitoad? I think it is normal. The most memorable one belonged to Ghetsis so kinda reminds me of him. Other than that, nothing much. Golurk.
  18. RuinManiacNero

I like Wobbuffet but it is difficult to use! I really want to master using it! Shuppet.
  19. RuinManiacNero

Uggghhh... Nope, nope and nope!! Never! No to cutesy normal-types, never!! The only good thing is that it is not a Miltank! Noivern?
  20. RuinManiacNero

I understand that it is opinions, having clashing opinions and arguing is a whole point of the thread. :) I like arguing in a good-natured way so I don't mind hearing clashing opinions. Actually, I love rivalry! (between pokemon and people) And it is good that you like Medicham because I like it...
Back
Top Bottom