• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RuinManiacNero

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

So did I guess on the Voltorb? Because if you dislike it pretty strongly then it's the same as hate, no? :) I mean, I don't think anyone here hates any pokemon with passion... That would be too funny. Okay, Purrloin is too mediocre to hate. Just a cute cat. I am not big on cuteness honestly but...
  2. RuinManiacNero

I don't hate it cause creative typing and hilarious but yeah, it does look like a hot bottle without the water haha. Voltorb (I am not risking anything in this game, lol, you can tell I am here to win)
  3. RuinManiacNero

*Feeling proud I could guess Ditto as un-favourite pokemon* I am neutral towards Budew. Aka just another grass pokemon of no importance. (They weren't thinking too much about original typings back in the day, weren't they?) Jynx
  4. RuinManiacNero

Yesss Ditto
  5. RuinManiacNero

Loving Munna because it is a part of japanese/buddhist? mythology Voltorb
  6. RuinManiacNero

Hating Xatu is immoral! It is a very interesting (albeit not very strong) pokemon with good design. Pidove.
  7. RuinManiacNero

Favourite Sinnoh starter! Hitmonlee
  8. RuinManiacNero

Maybe it is not perfect design-wise but hating a pokemon that makes your life in Hoenn 99% easier... No. Trapinch.
  9. RuinManiacNero

No, I like Torchic. (I gravitate towards fire starters in general) The person below got bitten by a wild Hippowdon.
  10. RuinManiacNero

Not the biggest fan because it is not manly enough. But it is not hatred. The person below dislikes Beldum. (unlike me)
  11. RuinManiacNero

Loves Mr.Mime, it is a part of my team in SoulSilver now and it is very strong! The person below dislikes Metapod.
  12. RuinManiacNero

Yeah.. Cutesy moeblobs, I can't stand them... I dislike normal types in general for some reason. But I don't hate it with the same kind of passion I hate Miltank!... Bibarel.
  13. RuinManiacNero

I like its male counterpart more but I still like it. *I like male pokemon more in general. It also applies to "male-looking" That's why I don't like fairies as much as others.* Diggersby.
  14. RuinManiacNero

It is hard to dislike Shinx! Maybe not a favorite Pokemon but oh so useful! Its dark and electric skills combined make an awesome combo. I really wish for a real electric\dark pokemon. Anyone below hates Unfezant?
  15. RuinManiacNero

I like Gulpin but I like its evolution more. I like Poison types in general for their defense and Gulpin has awesome defensive abilities. *It was a joke!! :) I just thought that Kabutos are more obvious targets for disliking, being brown, tiny and uh...boring? It was just the Pokemon that I...
  16. RuinManiacNero

Not quite. But the design is pretty boring, that's for sure. *Kabutos are awesome? I agree that Kabutops are nice but their ugly first evolution form? There must be something wrong with this world.* Luvdisc?
  17. RuinManiacNero

It is annoying sometimes but I don't hate it. (Weird, people here are mostly either like every pokemon or faking it *liking Relicanth, cough cough. Have you ever seen it?*) Kabuto.
  18. RuinManiacNero

I am rather indifferent towards it, even though it is pretty useful in game. So, no, not quite. My most hated pokemon is Unfezant, probably the last of the boring normal\flying kind. I just hate pokemon looking like boring, realistic animals. And I will leave it to you to guess the rest.;)...
Back
Top Bottom