Search results for query: *

1. Ryoma Maser

What video games are you playing now?

About 120 hours in I finished XenoBlade Chronicles 3 today. Man that was one Wild Ride, this passage of fate. Going to do post game stuff tomorrow and looking forward to the DLC in the coming months, can wait to see what the Torna-like expansion is going to be like and the new Hero is going to...
  2. Ryoma Maser

I too, am also doing Xenoblade 3. Approaching 91 hours of playtime but I do not believe I have reach true endgame yet since I'm still at Chapter 6. I've most recently completed Mio's Side Story and a new Hero Quest leaving me with one hero left. Spent the rest of my session doing some Class...
  3. Ryoma Maser

Metroid Dread- Finally beat it after today, took me fifteen hours. Rage inducing with how many deaths and the stupid shinespark puzzles in this game (seriously, this game doesn't like to tell the difference between jumps and shinesparks) but had fun.
  4. Ryoma Maser

My family and I left on a trip to our small little camp house we own in Maine this past week (which returned yesterday from), which lacks Wifi. So in preparation of the trip, I went and bought a physical copy of Cris Tales for my Switch Lite. Last I went off, I finished everything in the fourth...
  5. Ryoma Maser

Just finished Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore, while a somewhat bland-ish story in some sections and ignoring the censorship controversies I don't care about, had a blast playing it. As a fan of the stuff shown in this game like the music and the tokusatsu stuff I really enjoy this small look...
  6. Ryoma Maser

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore - Started this today the last of the games I got for Christmas played through the Prologue and some of Chapter 1, I know this games been controversial because of its censorship issues (which everyone thinks censorship is the spawn of satan or it killed their...
  7. Ryoma Maser

Astral Chain-I finished File 11, which finishes the main story. Now after that I just have the bonus File 12 which rounds up the lingering questions of the story and some bonus content I believe. Really enjoy the gameplay and the abelit slightly cliché story, I know Nintendo apparently fully...
  8. Ryoma Maser

Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Finished the game surprisingly, I thought there was one more level after the last one but I did it. Was not that hard for me surprisingly, though it might had been a breather after the Blood Moon Level. And since I did pretty much everything except one thing...
  9. Ryoma Maser

Astral Chain- Got as a Christmas gift and despite not finishing Age of Calamity yet, I started it Thursday. Finished today's session by finishing File 03 and reclaiming Arrow Nemesis unlocking the second Legion of the game.
  10. Ryoma Maser

Still doing Ring FIt Adventure on Day 10 of doing this, finished World 4 of its adventure mode. Also started Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity yesterday, did Mipha and Urbosa's missions today and a bunch of side stuff.
  11. Ryoma Maser

Ring Fit Adventure, my parents got it for me as a birthday gift. Did the first two levels of its "Story Mode," hoping to make it daily for myself to lose weight and keep up with exercise which I usually fail badly at.
  12. Ryoma Maser

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Switch Version. Just finished it, was a good game. Probably not going to do the post game to be honest, but maybe I will. Hope the Ni no Kuni II comes to the Switch sometime since I don't own any other consoles, unless I end finding a good price for a PS4...
  13. Ryoma Maser

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Switch version. Getting near towards the end of the game and about forty hours in, just got the two big plot twists in today's session and though I accidentally spoiled some of it for myself I predicted a lot of it wrong, oh god.
  14. Ryoma Maser

Just bought on sale The World Next Door a puzzle adventure game, have to say it's kinda interesting. Hope I don't suck, since I'm never good at puzzles no matter what the type.
  15. Ryoma Maser

I picked up Bayonetta 1 for my Switch, also bought Bayonetta 2 but haven't started playing it yet.
  16. Ryoma Maser

XenoBlade Chronicles 2 ~ Torna the Golden Country DLC. By god for the first hour it is good, I love XenoBlade.
  17. Ryoma Maser

I started playing the original Project X Zone again after a long time of not playing since like 2014 or 2015. I blame XenoBlade.
  18. Ryoma Maser

I just finished XenoBlade Chronicles 2 for the Nintendo Switch. 113 hours in a month and half of starting it on December 27. I need help guys, serious help. I'm an insane XenoBlade fanatic.
  19. Ryoma Maser

I'm constantly playing XenoBlade Chronicles 2 for the Switch. I'm 91 hours in and I've barely played any of my other Switch games since getting it on Christmas. This is the best game on the Switch(you're going to hear me say this a lot), FIGHT ME!!
  20. Ryoma Maser

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I'm addicted.
Back
Top Bottom