• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Ryoma Maser

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Despite all my school stuff going on, I've been actually really into writing lately. I was able to get a solid idea for the one-shot competition and I love where I've been going with it and I really want to do more of it. If the pace I'm going at and not being distracted by school, I may...
  2. Ryoma Maser

Orre, based on Arizona from Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness which came out during the Gen 3 era sits in the corner quietly and sadly forgotten once again.
  3. Ryoma Maser

I believe they are simply called mixers.
  4. Ryoma Maser

I believe the cape would be refer to as asymmetrical in this case, though I may be incorrect.
  5. Ryoma Maser

I have a physically disabled (human) character in my current fic (well the still in progress Chapter 4 more precise). Though I've still been struggling to properly explain it but the character in question is a minor character that I figure I can skim over it and have it explained later as there...
  6. Ryoma Maser

Welp, I rolled a natural one on every possible thing I needed there. I’m going to be in a super negative situation someday with the things I do.
  7. Ryoma Maser

While I don't play D&D myself (yet) I always have a interest in it. I've been watching a lot of Critical Role recently, now on Episode 53 of their second Campaign (which I've skipped the first campaign). For those unaware of what Critical Role is; it is a live broadcast of a homebrew D&D...
  8. Ryoma Maser

That looks like something straight out of Dungeon & Dragons, like a Dark Elf ranger.
  9. Ryoma Maser

Cause I technically quoted both of you. I quoted both of you guys but move the text of Misfit's quote onto the top of your's. Well, I shared the fic (which excluding the age Saria process and a few things that I never got to writing, was pretty original) with a friend of mine who was a big...
  10. Ryoma Maser

I'm currently working on a XenoBlade Chronicles 2 fic as a side project at the moment (which some of the writing Discord users know since I've ask questions about it), and I'm always worried that someone has done something like it before despite it being a very original concept in the basis of...
  11. Ryoma Maser

Arcanine being called the "Legendary Pokemon" even though there's nothing Legendary about it.
  12. Ryoma Maser

Congrats on two years on your fic Cani!! Also that pink-haired girl looks like she's seen some serious s***. Reminds me that one year will pass soon since releasing Orre: The Desert, too bad that I can't even get Chapter 4 out. Welp, now time to get back to the pain that is university homework.
  13. Ryoma Maser

Happy Birthday! I would give you a basking spot but then you have to fight my dogs for it. Anyways an update since I've been murking in the shadows. I've started my first year of college this past week on Tuesday. It's about an half hour away from home, but I'm deciding to dorm for the first...
  14. Ryoma Maser

I was specifically talking about the fighting a giant monster when your normal size which Attack on Titan and Power Ranger/Super Sentai do a lot.
  15. Ryoma Maser

Looks over at Attack on Titan, and the various Power Rangers/Super Sentai seasons that do the same thing.
  16. Ryoma Maser

Who said there is battling in said fic? Who said the story was even in our time, in our world? Could be dragons!
  17. Ryoma Maser

That's 5 steps though......about 4.7 or 4.8 steps if you want to get technical about it. I know for mystery writers, you want to start at the end so you know what the major twist and ending of the mystery from the beginning of the story and not have the mystery constantly change from beginning...
  18. Ryoma Maser

My take on it when I saw it the previous week with one of my older sisters was that
  19. Ryoma Maser

I would love an Arcade hangout in this deadwater town. There's a few arcade cabinets at a small hangout but it's never opens that often. It has a Foosball table, a Pool Table, Ms.Pac-Man, and a Star Wars Pinball machine. I wish there was more do here.
Back
Top Bottom