Search results for query: *

1. Ryoma Maser

Anime Your Unpopular Anime, Manga and J-Pop Opinions

To continue along with the trend, I'm not especially a fan of One Piece either. Though part of it is the episode/chapter count in addition to what others have said. I also don't really like My Hero Academia either, since Izuku falls under a lot of "the main character is even more special than...
  2. Ryoma Maser

I've watched that anime and outside of some setups and a character trait, it really doesn't call it out well as you think it does in my opinion. One of my favorite tokusatsu series, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid also calls it out in a way by having a character die twelve times by overworking (The...
  3. Ryoma Maser

I watched Toradora up to the scene that has the OST Lost my Pieces, but I couldn't get into it. It just cause of the fact that most romance shows have the characters get together but then we never see them as a couple barely (even worse in Toradora's case since Taiga & Ryuji were pretty much a...
  4. Ryoma Maser

Finally someone with the right opinion.
  5. Ryoma Maser

I liked Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045, while I do think the original two seasons are better by a longshot I still enjoyed it. I think CGI works for a show like GITS and I don't understand why people think the CGI is bad (it's leagues better than most CGI anime). I loved the new design for the...
  6. Ryoma Maser

Probably the weirdest in general are just Pom Poko and My Neighbors the Yamada's. Otherwise they're pretty normal films excluding the usual fantastical elements or supernatural depending on the film. Also to bring to discussion that a lot of Ghibli films (thought not all of them) are based on...
Back
Top Bottom