Search results for query: *

1. Ryoma Maser

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

Well here's the thing. The gif I just put in my signature is from Photobucket, but the gif was resized to fit the forums signature regulations with images. I just find this strange, cause my previous resize gifs usually stayed around before.
  2. Ryoma Maser

For some reason after a week of using a gif in my signature, the gif mysteriously stops working. I usually change the signature once per week anyways, but when I don't plan to change themes the gif disappears.
  3. Ryoma Maser

It seems like the edit button for blog comments disappear after one use. I'm unsure if anyone else has this problem, or if it is just me. I'll look into a bit more to see whats wrong and I'll post again(or edit this thread post if no one posts below me) if I find anything. EDIT: Okay it seems...
  4. Ryoma Maser

I discovered the source of Mention problem. This only happens in the comment sections of blogs so, it still works in threads and the actually blog post itself. So if you see a mention not working in the comment sections of a blog, just click edit and save. You don't have to change anything in...
  5. Ryoma Maser

That does the same for myself, but it still doesn't counts. It only really works if you press edit then save. It could just be a thing in my account or I'm just not clicking it, but I'm unsure at the moment.
  6. Ryoma Maser

I don't see this mention anywhere, so if this was already said I apologize. With the fix of the blogs I noticed just a small glitch. If you try to mention someone using the @ command and then post the blog or comment the mention won't work. I found a solution for people who have this problem...
  7. Ryoma Maser

Alright thank you for informing me about the blog change, wasn't sure if that the unviewing of blogs for non-members or non-logged in users was intended or not. Was just making sure.
  8. Ryoma Maser

The Stay Log in function doesn't work after you leave your browser. I don't know if this just my browser is doing this, since I use my IPad and Safari when I'm on here. But I would like this to be look in to. And it seems blogs won't appear while your log out of Bulbagarden, I don't know if its...
Back
Top Bottom