Search results for query: *

1. Ryoma Maser

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Honestly I'm still hoping for a new Legend of Zelda character though I have no idea who could be. I could see Lana or Linkle from the Warriors game (not Age of Calamity) since there's no spirits of any version of the Zelda characters from that game in Ultimate, original or otherwise (as in...
  2. Ryoma Maser

Yet they swap characters again in this game, so it can happen again now. We should just wait until Sakurai Presents to find the answer.
  3. Ryoma Maser

Pokémon Trainer looks at you in the distance. The thing is that throughout the entire game if you haven't played, they're the same person even with their differences. Swapping between the two is a core mechanic of the game, knowing to use whichever when best suitable or story-wise. So it makes...
  4. Ryoma Maser

I am the happiest man right now. I've been wanting a character from XenoBlade 2 (or X) since Day F---king One and my patience was finally awarded. I AM SO HAPPY!!!
  5. Ryoma Maser

If it makes you feel any better, there's only two rules I setup that I follow for Smash choices. One is the obvious the choice must be a video game character rule set by Sakurai, but my other is that a character is from a company that is likely to comply and allow a character to join. Square was...
  6. Ryoma Maser

I still want this, why haven't they made new costumes for fighters yet? Like Shulk with his Future Connected design or the Masked Lucina they should've done since the beginning. I also really want an Echoes Fighters pass, honestly surprised they haven't included at least one echo fighter at all...
  7. Ryoma Maser

I'm glad it isn't Sora and Geno cause of they do not deserve to be in Smash at all in my opinion. And I actually kinda wanted this, at least a Final Fantasy villain. I would personally gone with Kefka but I'm fine with Sephiroth, so I'll take this as the third character I've finally gotten...
  8. Ryoma Maser

I'm might skip the Game Awards altogether depending on how soon this reveal is. But I'm either expecting another major Nintendo character like a Zelda one, a third party rep like Shantae or a character from Namco Bandai, or someone completely unexpected like Joker was at the 2018 Game Awards...
  9. Ryoma Maser

Honestly, while I have not bought either Fighter's Passes, I'm probably buying both regardless if I like every fighter or not cause I like having every fighter in the roster.
  10. Ryoma Maser

Yeah I kinda agree, I did expect another third party but I didn't expect Microsoft again. The only two third parties that I want to see are Namco Bandai (like I explained in my post earlier and whatever they pick and Wayforward for Shantae. Third Parties are nice and all but it's still a...
  11. Ryoma Maser

I'm a bit on the negative side for this as I really didn't want Minecraft in Smash, but I'll wait until I see more Saturday with the full display. I'm more disappointed that Namco Bandai who helped made the game still hasn't gotten their second rep (their only rep is still Pac-Man) and yet...
  12. Ryoma Maser

I have a lot of characters I want (since despite enjoying every new fighter so far (sans Incineroar and Banjo, I've only gotten two characters I've really wanted Inkling and an ARMS rep) but if I'm predicting anything I'll say either Rex and Pyra from XenoBlade Chronicles 2 (or anyone from...
  13. Ryoma Maser

For people who are complaining that Byleth is in Smash, I would like to point out we have no one to blame but ourselves. Sorry for coming off as rude, but it's technically true. We the fans and the consumers are the reason Three Houses sold so well, we also wanted a Fire Emblem character that...
  14. Ryoma Maser

I believe any Amiibo can work with Ultimate if is a character that is playable. So, you can use Amiibo like Mario from the Mario set for Ultimate. Though I do hope there are remodel's for Link, Zelda(especially her since she is a model that hasn't been made) and any other fighter that has...
  15. Ryoma Maser

I'm expecting if KOS-MOS is in to use all the costumes for her, and have at least one variant for each costume to represent all of them. Though with V4 being the standard nowadays will probably be her default.
  16. Ryoma Maser

The "Grinch" leak had KOS-MOS. But due to the complicated history of XenoGears and XenSaga's ownership which I still don't get, and KOS-MOS only appearing in 3 times on a Nintendo console to my knowledge(Project X Zone 1 & 2, and XenoBlade Chronicles 2 along with T-ELOS as Blades), I've always...
Back
Top Bottom