Search results for query: *

1. Ryoma Maser

I'm sorry but will have to respectfully decline both of you. As a relatively new GM I don't want to overload myself with too many players to keep track of. So to make this official, Sign Up's are closed.
  2. Ryoma Maser

@Marshadow Well, you didn't need Nature's or moves on your Pokemon, but otherwise accepted. Sorry for the long delay on the Start Up. Having some writers block actually writing, hope to have it up some time tomorrow or sometime this week.
  3. Ryoma Maser

Sure! I'm currently in process of writing the start up so you got a bit of time. I was planning to get it done and posted tonight, but I'll delay until tomorrow(Sunday, US Eastern Time for your information). Though I'll have to re-randomized the dorm roommates. And by randomized I mean literally...
  4. Ryoma Maser

@Taengoo Accepted!!! Always love your sign ups and characters in other role-plays we co-played in, or other role-plays I took a peak to. I always wanted to attempted GM-ing, but with my last attempt before this one failed, I decided to try a Academy/School based one. Taking in previous Pokemon...
  5. Ryoma Maser

Haven't got to writing the opening to the start up yet. I have a couple of school assignments to finish before getting to it. Going to wait a bit though to see if any more people wish to sign up. Hoping to have it done and posted by the end of the week, but that can change.
  6. Ryoma Maser

@ThreeThousandFish You lack a town/city for your sign up, but otherwise you’re accepted!!! Also did not know that Edgar could be a female name.
  7. Ryoma Maser

@Doctor Celebi Wonderful. Accepted!! @BulbasaurFan4 Though I would like some more detail on appearance and personality, I hope you will describe your character well when the RP starts. Accepted.
  8. Ryoma Maser

@BulbasaurFan4 Allow me to show you what needs to be fix. All of it will be in the spoiler. The lines quoted will be things you need to change. Please refer to the rules I've provided, and used my sign up as well as Warrior's sign up as examples in order to edit yours. This can all be edited...
  9. Ryoma Maser

@Warrior of Fire Accepted. @BulbasaurFan4 You seem to have misinterpreted the Major section of the Sign Up, as that is what you be studying to become a professor of. I reccomend re-reading the character rules I provided. Also while your skills while good, two of them are more personality traits...
  10. Ryoma Maser

I get what you mean. Just post what you have and I’ll see if it’s alright.
  11. Ryoma Maser

On the coast town of Sandgem, there lies a school for the training of future Pokemon professors. Founded and named after Professor Rowan of the Sinnoh region. Students to sixteen to eighteen years of age are selected from all over the world to spend four years at the university after taking a...
Back
Top Bottom