1. Ryoma Maser

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Hide in my public library, that's my bunker when the apocalypse happens. And if I need fire for some strange reason, I can burn all the copies of the books I hate. Like Catcher in the Rye, Huckleberry Finn and Harry Potter.
  2. Ryoma Maser

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Oh god Zinn! Why do you give me this question!? Considering how many fictional characters I do love so much (way more than I should really). I would probably pick Jerry Seinfeld from Seinfeld (though the real one I would mind either) probably just walking down the street getting something to...
  3. Ryoma Maser

RPG's are usually my go to video game genre(like XenoBlade & XenoBlade), with fighting games taking a close second.
  4. Ryoma Maser

I do really want to be a author/novelist. Hence why I frequent Writer's Workshop and the Writing Channel of our Discord now, as well as write fanfiction(check out my fic in the Banner below! Or don't). Though how close I am to this? I haven't even started my novel and I go off to university in...
  5. Ryoma Maser

If the Jungle Book prove anything with Shere Khan, a tiger would be horrifying.
Back
Top Bottom