Search results for query: *

1. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

I'm holding off on saying most projections are correct until the morning since there may be votes not counted yet and the Texas projections are being called by FOX News who have been known to lie, bloat, and outright hide news to their the viewers and NBC which I'm following still has most of...
  2. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

I'm really disappointed in Texas and Florida despite not living in either state. Though considering, everything is currently projected so stuff may change before the stuff is certified, according to NBC Texas may actually still be counting votes due the state being mostly blank. A lot of people...
  3. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

Haven't the gas prices gone down though? Also I highly doubt that, while Biden hasn't been the greatest, he's done a frick ton in only over a year he's been in office. And I doubt the GOP won't gain a big lead in either chamber due to very unpopular movements they have embrace and the overturn...
  4. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

Um, whoever is running the White House Twitter page right now, are you allowed to do this? Regardless, good job and don't stop.
  5. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

But if I was anyone else, they would say they would deserve it. And this isn't even related to any other investigations (like Jan. 6th) besides like the one where he mishandled documents since he took a bunch without going through certain channels as far as I know.
  6. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

I highly agree to disagree. Only in America, a country better off than most in the world and can fix a lot, is that: -Mass shootings happen on a common basis and nothing is done about them (yes, I know a gun bill passed but considering what today unfolded, I can see it going goodbye real...
  7. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

To the people in power, there is only one religion and that is Christianity. This is despite by banning most of stuff they are, they contradicting the Bible and multiple religions but the Bible made before every living being in power was born and before much of modern medical inventions were...
  8. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

It's more likely that they would vote Biden's pick, since it will do nothing to affect their grasp over the Supreme Court unless Biden's pick can make some really insane arguments that changes the minds of even the most staunch of conservative Judges on the current group of Judges. Now I'm...
  9. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

I think they can overturn this (it wouldn't be the first time for this judge) despite double jeopardy, I think there is a clause that can be made due to judge's attitude during the trial and his overall bias during the trial making him well not a unbiased judge like he's supposed to be. Though...
  10. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

Hasn't his Tax Returns already been revealed though? I remember seeing something about a month or two ago, I may be disremembering but I do feel like some were revealed.
  11. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

Welp, despite the most lackluster My Cousin Vinny performance of the defense attorneys gave in only three hours, the most scathing and detailed arguments of the Prosecution which used all sixteen hours which still should turned more than two people around; they acquitted that asshole. I know it...
  12. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

Is already safe to say Biden's done more in his first month than his predecessor's done in four years?
  13. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

Considering his words before he was even elected with "locker room talk," I think he's still think his morals are out of whack regardless of anything. I still kinda want the brain scan though just too even if there is no mental disorder just to see consider how little marbles he has left. But...
  14. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

View: https://twitter.com/jazmineulloa/status/1349220557951283200?s=20 This came out, which I think is what AOC was implying. It could be possible that this happen to her too since she the most critical voice of the new members of House since she was elected in 2018 much like Bernie Sanders...
  15. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

This is going to be the subject of the news for the next 13 days of the remaining administration, unless any even crazier happens soon. It's honestly a miracle a shootout didn't happen between the Terrorists and the police/National Guard yesterday, though who knows with the remaining...
  16. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

View: https://twitter.com/RepPaulMitchell/status/1338599898141356034?s=20 Wow, someone left the Republican party despite all the loyalty they had. While it's not the Senate which would've the best case scenario, it's still nice to see some people of the Republican party noticing the error of...
  17. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

View: https://twitter.com/TritonBruin/status/1337402008773435393?s=20 Did...Did he actually admit that he's not going to be office anymore next year? Like in a way did he? Also this: View: https://twitter.com/businessinsider/status/1337382762425307141?s=20
  18. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

There's at least 25 Republicans who have acknowledged Biden's win, to be honest I think they're also sick and tired of this stupid thing and they'll probably confirm the picks to just get back to work as soon as possible. It's extremely likely that Mitt Romney will probably vote for the picks...
  19. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

View: https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/1335475308963667970?s=20 Well, let's see how long does it take for the buffoon to notice he did so.
  20. Ryoma Maser

American Politics Thread

None taken, I'm much the same. I was just surprised, I never seen anyone in politics be that angry even it was an act. Speaking of being surprised, I found this on my feed. View: https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1334172311293980675?s=20 About time someone gain some sense at FOX, though...
Back
Top Bottom