Search results for query: *

1. Ryoma Maser

Music Rate the Anime Song above! OP, ED & OST

8/10 for the first, 7/10 for the second. The first one is a bit flashing light heavy in some cases, so watch out if you watch it.
  2. Ryoma Maser

7/10 - It's alright to me I guess.
  3. Ryoma Maser

8/10 - I liked it better than I thought it would, more of a Mario Kart theme than Dragon Ball I feel though. Since this won't get out of my head despite probably not going to be a good show this season though I'm watching it:
  4. Ryoma Maser

4/10 - The voice was too high-pitched for me. Full version:
  5. Ryoma Maser

7.5/10 - It was decent but I found it was repetitive till it got to the second half. New Ghibli movie and means a new song. Damn, this is good, I've been listening to it all day.
  6. Ryoma Maser

8/10 - Like it better than I thought I would.
  7. Ryoma Maser

8/10 - I always like this OP from Ace Attorney. Before we had Komi Shouko, long before we had Hitori "Bocchi" Gotoh, we had Tomoko Kuroki as our social anxiety incarnate. I've been wanting to rewatch this show but the only problem is that it is too retable.
  8. Ryoma Maser

9/10-While I've been iffy getting into Precure (since looking into it to watch it besides just the original, it seems to go in the exact opposite of what it wanted to do (I swear they get frillier every succeeding season), I do like this do the classic feel and old school Super Sentai and Kamen...
  9. Ryoma Maser

7.5/10 - Liked it better than I thought I would. The song is sung by Mitsuru Matsuoka, who played Kamen Rider Eternal in Kamen Rider W's solo film and later came back to be the main singer for Kamen Rider Drive. and produced by Koji Kikkawa, a flashback character who became Kamen Rider Skull...
  10. Ryoma Maser

7/10- Like it better than I thought I would. This Ending slaps too hard for a slice of life about fifth graders.
  11. Ryoma Maser

7/10 - For some reason, I weirdly disliked this ending when I first watched Cowboy Bebop since I've never been as big of a fan as other people of this show, but it's grow on me over the years. New one from this season, this opening is like way too good. Full version for those who want it:
  12. Ryoma Maser

5/10-I was liking it at first but it then really went downhill for me. Going very recent for this: Cardfight Vanguard Will+Dress Season 2 Ending Full version if the TV version doesn't play since it's a Japanese video:
  13. Ryoma Maser

8/10-Like it a lot better than I thought I would. Time for the anime that hit my soul in ways it shouldn't this season.
  14. Ryoma Maser

7/10-I've been debating watching this for a while now, I like the song, unsure about the visuals of the opening though. U by Millennium Parade for Mamoru Hosada's film Belle released in 2021. This is the Japanese Version press CC for English Subtitles, apologies for any problems if it gets...
  15. Ryoma Maser

8/10 - Honestly, like that better than I thought it would. I was going to post one of the Cutie Honey openings to continue on the magical girl trend with one of the originals, but it after looking them over, they're a bit too risky for the forum. So have Flip Flappers instead, it is a magical...
  16. Ryoma Maser

8/10-This sounds so familiar. Note: This song is a remix/remaster with change lyrics to the original opening of Kamen Rider W though this is used as an insert theme (the show Fuuto PI is based on), I'll placed the original song in here as well for those who like to compare.
  17. Ryoma Maser

7.5/10-I've always been more partial to Xros Wars than most Digimon fans. Now from the same company just a different brand (and animation Studio) KAMEN RIDER TIME!! Edit: Updated the video here to Crunchyroll's version since the one I originally put here got copyrighted.
  18. Ryoma Maser

7/10-Not really my favorite Inuyasha ending. Press CC for subs if they don't automatically show up.
  19. Ryoma Maser

7/10-Liked it better than I thought I would, but sounds a bit too much like a Vocaloid to me.
Back
Top Bottom