Search results for query: *

1. Ryoma Maser

Movies/TV The Owl House: A Horror Comedy Series by Dana Terrace
    Threadmarks: The Owl House News: March 13th, 2022.

Forgive the necro-double post, but I've got more news regarding The Owl House to share. We have a small trailer showing us some of Season 2B starting at the end of this week, this will be place in a spoiler for those who wish to be in the dark as much as possible. We got the next titles for...
  2. Ryoma Maser

Disney, this is Season 2B and will back on Disney Channel as usual. Meanwhile, it most likely come to Disney Plus after the first few episodes of the second half.
  3. Ryoma Maser

Deciding to revive this thread as The Owl House is finally returning! It returns March 19th alongside Amphibia according to show creator Dana Terrace. We also have the episode summaries for the first two episodes upon its return: Who's excited to be back!?
  4. Ryoma Maser

I still find it funny that this happened in Hooty's episode of all ones. Like this was insane for what was thought to be a filler episode. Honestly something like this should've been the last three story set up in Season 1 (Once Upon a Swap) but we got the a body swap episode which I hate those...
  5. Ryoma Maser

Figure I would make one of these threads since I didn't see one for this show despite a bunch of Owl House fans I've seen here on the forums. For those who don't know, The Owl House is a Disney TVA show created by Dana Terraces, one of the many alumni of Gravity Falls who were granted their own...
Back
Top Bottom