Search results for query: *

1. Ryoma Maser

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Watch a lot of new stuff today. Ancient Magus Bride Season 2 Episode 1 Kawaisugi Crisis! Episode 1 Kizuna no Allele Episode 1 Birdie Wing Golf Girls Story Season 2 Episode 1 Some old stuff and trying out a lot new things this season.
  2. Ryoma Maser

Kamen Rider W: Fuuto PI Episode 2 - The transformation was beautiful, man it's great to see this series animated. Digimon Ghost Game Episode 37 - The protagonists finally get the willing to kill outside of using GulusGammamon, but it still we're not moving forward with the story it seems.
  3. Ryoma Maser

Digimon Ghost Game Episode 36: I really wonder where this series is going, we've haven't had a plot in ages outside of these episodes and there's been no major recurring villain and GulusGammamon hasn't show up in ages and now everyone has gone Perfect/Ultimate (though not liking how Angoramon's...
  4. Ryoma Maser

I ended up rewatching all of Laid Back Camp today, both Seasons. I didn't watch the OVA's or Room Camp since I didn't really care for them. But hey, ready for the movie now I guess.
  5. Ryoma Maser

Police in a Pod Episodes 1 and 2: Another new thing to try, rare to see a police slice of life actually written by a former police officer. The lampshading on everything is hilarious. Slow Loop Episode 2-I feel like this episode calls out the obsessions other anime present their gimmick as...
  6. Ryoma Maser

Digimon Ghost Game Episode 13- Real interesting take the series is going
  7. Ryoma Maser

Yashahime Season Episode 14- After so long, KAGOME AND INUYASHA ARE BACK!! AND AFTER EVEN LONGER!! SHIPPO!! My Dress-Up Darling Episode 1- Something new to try since nothing was interesting to me this season (why is Winter 2022 so bare?). Kinda interesting though to look into cosplay since that...
  8. Ryoma Maser

The Aquatope of White Sand Episode 24-Here comes the end to another P.A. Works series and now to wait for the next one. Still upset Kukuru and Fuuka didn't kiss. Honestly this seems like a series that could get a season 2 despite P.A.'s working women anime like this and Shirobako don't get...
  9. Ryoma Maser

I watched all available episodes of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: STONE OCEAN on Netflix currently. I wonder if this about bi-weekly or monthly since we got twelve episodes today. I just want to watch more since this has been the Part I've been most excited for to be animated.
  10. Ryoma Maser

The anime I've watched over the past week: CardFight Vanguard overDress Episode 13-Second cour starts and suddenly uploads Monday now, Danji's farewell as he seemingly moves into a new role into the show as a semi-antagonist. The Aquatope on White Sand Episode 14-The ships are sailing, Fuuka...
  11. Ryoma Maser

Yashahime Season 2 Episode 1 - Start of the second season and consider how last season was, I have some low expectations for it consider Episode 2's preview is going back to what seems what kill a lot season 1's first half and some of the latter. I just want to watched it since S1 ended on a...
  12. Ryoma Maser

Restaurant to Another World Season 2 Episode 1- Didn't even know we were getting it this month. This is one of the few isekais I even like and my favorite food anime. I know the short story aspect of the show turn some people off, telling stories with each character who shows up at the titular...
  13. Ryoma Maser

Catching up the weekly anime I missed when I was out of town without internet last week. Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Season 2 Episodes 6-7. I really don't know where the show is going, we had a hint of one of the rare villains of the show back in the first few episodes but we've had nothing...
  14. Ryoma Maser

Been while since I posted here so: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S Episodes 2 & 3 The Aquatope on White Sand Episodes 2 & 3 And as of today, I rewatched one of my favorite slice of lifes, Flying Witch start to finish. Haven't watch it since the year it premiered. Really wish this show would...
  15. Ryoma Maser

Yeah forgot that, I just thought the English Sub release was tomorrow but again forgot. I can be a tad dumb sometimes.
  16. Ryoma Maser

Me about half an hour ago minutes ago looking at this thread "Oh, let's see what they're talking about I need new shows to watch.....Wait, I THOUGHT THIS WAS OUT TOMORROW!!" Drops everything to watch this. What I've watch so far this week. Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon S Episode 1-I wasn't...
  17. Ryoma Maser

What I've watch this week: two movies and a lot shows finishing. Super Cub Episode 12 Weathering With You Promare CardFight Vanguard overDress Episode 12-End of the first cour with a major shake up for when we return in October, Danji leaves Team Blackout and makes Tohya the leader of...
  18. Ryoma Maser

Second to last episodes or last episode for some of my shows this week. Super Cub Episode 11 SSSS.DYNAZENON Episode 12-Next up! Gridman X Dynazenon!! Cardfight Vanguard overDress Episode 11-Nearing the end of this shows first cour as Tohya ramps up his attacks in order to get the fight he...
  19. Ryoma Maser

Super Cub Episode 10-Getting near the end with some darker stuff for a slice-of-life like a bike accident. SSSS.DYNAZENON Episode 11-Next week is the finale, the finale boss is arriving. I wish we got more with this cast though, especially seeing where the returning characters from SSSS.GRIDMAN...
  20. Ryoma Maser

Catching up on what I missed when I was away visiting my sister. Cardfight Vanguard overDress Episode 9-The freakin backstories for these characters are out of this world. Super Cub Episode 9 SSSS Dynazenon Episode 10-A brief return to SSSS.Gridman as we see a little of the past, so close to...
Back
Top Bottom