Search results for query: *

1. Ryu Taylor

Review S19 EP20: Performing a Pathway to the Future!

By the way, how is it that Serena suffered a wrist injury, but Jessie's kneecaps are perfectly fine after falling from a similar height? Then again, all that blasting off could've helped.
  2. Ryu Taylor

Then explain why JP version fans like you get to dismiss (or worse, openly mock) complaints toward the JP version and compliments for the dub, when dub fans like me get in trouble for doing the exact same thing. Being a fan of the JP version doesn't entitle you to persecute anyone or anything...
  3. Ryu Taylor

I'm thinking that's going to be how Serena will leave at the end of this saga.
  4. Ryu Taylor

And that change has been for the better for this entire saga. Ed Goldfarb is a better composer than Shinji Miyazaki. There. I said it. Seriously, this saga just demolished Miyazaki's track record (and by extension, Junichi Masuda's). G7 has the easiest act in the world to follow. And about the...
  5. Ryu Taylor

I hope you mean that only in terms of Pokemon. Because I've heard many an American movie and American TV show that I felt had better music than all versions of the Pokemon cartoon. Shinji Miyazaki, Ed Goldfarb, John Loeffler, Ralph Shuckett, and Manny Corallo all have nothing, absolutely nothing...
  6. Ryu Taylor

I think it looked great. But really, you should just see it yourself. What anyone here (including me) tells you won't help.
  7. Ryu Taylor

Personally, I cannot get tired of that particular track. And I don't find his music boring. To me, the music it replaced is what's boring. Also, Carter Cathcart doesn't voice Ash. And I forgot to mention Serena's cry of "Mi-ETTE!!!!!" was hilarious.
  8. Ryu Taylor

I guess the Master Class is as rigged as your average American reality TV show. One thing I'll definitely be missing about these Showcase episodes is Ed Goldfarb outdoing himself with each one. He's never at any point been a bad composer, but it just so happened that his best work went to...
Back
Top Bottom