• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SGD

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Kinda strange how there’s the English words Tag Team. Also I’m not familiar with these kinds of documents. Why is the paper translucent?!
  2. SGD

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/joemerrick/status/1001607419208794112?lang=en
  3. SGD

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/thepeekybird/status/1100273052372422657
  4. SGD

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/pokexperto/status/1100158893559349248
  5. SGD

Shading doesn’t seem right in my opinion. The lack of shading on the edges of the bottom, and patches on the fleece are what particularly set off some red flags for me.
  6. SGD

Ahh, hold on. It can’t be Meltan after all. It’s like with the USUM files, the 808 would be Hoopa Unbound’s extra classification as the Djinn Pokémon. View: https://mobile.twitter.com/sciresm/status/928238212480245761?lang=en My maybe is now a Yes.
  7. SGD

Maybe. Though I think the [~ 808] being included at all may have been accidental as the [~ 808] isn’t present for the Pokémon themselves, but only in the Category section. However the Pokémon section does include a [~ 0] which may be unrelated, but seems worth bringing up in this instance none...
  8. SGD

Calling it now, the 3rd Version will be 4CHAN CHATTER.
  9. SGD

Due to his comma placement, he’s technically saying his name (or title) is literally: Nicholas Quevedo in 2038. The comma should be just after his name, not the year.
  10. SGD

Well…not with that kind of grammar.
  11. SGD

Solgaleo is based on the Alchemical Lion that devours the Sun. Ultra Moon In writings from the distant past, it’s called by the name “the beast that devours the sun.”
  12. SGD

(Puts on Tin Coil hat) Yeah, but there’s a ♀symbol, which could reference Nidoqueen! Not only this but there’s two 74s! Trubbish is the 74th Pokémon in the Unovan Pokédex! That means the theory is Rock Solid! …Or literally Garbage… I’m not being serious by the way.
  13. SGD

If I had to guess it might be something like ‘Upgrading’ Abilities during battle, seeing as they’ve done Moves and Evolutions already. Though personally if we do get a new Gimmick I’d like something that doesn’t necessitate it’s own use. Like you need to have a Mega Evolving Pokémon, you need...
  14. SGD

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/VegetableCookin/status/1096444561667190784
  15. SGD

Judging by the timeline available on Bulbapedia, Porygon would be a maximum of 10 years old by the time of Gen I.
  16. SGD

I always saw Gen VII has having a very strong theme involving nature and fauna. Not sure if that was the intention or if it’s supposed be the overarching theme, but it certainly looks to be present regardless: Ride Pokémon = People and Pokémon working in harmony, kinda like how we domesticated...
  17. SGD

That was my first thought, but then I was like: No, maybe that’s her arms…? When I looked over at Acerola’s leg. Also upon closer inspection of the left picture you’ll see a sleeve, so it seems to be her arms and hands.
  18. SGD

Purple: Behind Acerola is the Ghost-Type Mimikyu. Pink: Behind Lillie is the Psychic-Type Cosmog. So it’s quite likely Selene has a the Grass-Type Rowlet that’s obscured, hence the Green, as she’s occasionally depicted with Rowlet as her starter. Anyhow what I’m trying to say is that colours...
Back
Top Bottom