Search results for query: *

1. SaftOchBulle

Pokeshipping General Discussion

I know it was the Z-ring and it was a joke. I was joking as well... As for the absence of a proper goodbye scene, I feel like they wasn't really able to fit that in, prioritising the battles. Also, back in the day they always had a farewell scene, even with the cotds, if I recall correctly...
  2. SaftOchBulle

Watched the latest episode just now with the sub! Misty asked Ash for a ring! Pokéshipping canon XD!
  3. SaftOchBulle

Just watched the preview, and let's just say that I'm hyped! Jigglypuff is making an appearance so maybe Ash and Misty will fall asleep onto each other? They also included the scene from gotta catch you later where Misty gives Ash the napkin, so even if we don't get any proper hints we might get...
  4. SaftOchBulle

Eyy!! I've been following this thread for quite a while now, even though I've never posted anything. Hello guys! Ehh... I don't know really. In the begining when I re-watched the first season, I wanted Ash and Misty to be like brothers and sisters and got a little worried everytime there were...
Back
Top Bottom