Search results for query: *

1. S

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

So not counting Tracey and of course Iris, no old companions have been shown watching so far. I do think Iris (and maybe Dawn?) might be shown watching the Cynthia match due to their connection with her. I mean it would be weird for Iris not to care about Cynthia and Ash battling given she was...
  2. S

Yep, and save all the Ash companions for Leon.Cilan not watching Iris' match and no May here makes that obvious.
  3. S

I'd be surprised now if all the DP rivals aren't shown during Cynthia
  4. S

Now rivals from every series have appeared except AG. We have Gary and Richie from the OS, Paul from DP (although no Barry, oddly), Trip and Stephen from BW and Bianca, Alan and Shota from XY, and Gladion and even Hau from SM. I don't think they'll throw in Morrison or Tyson because they're...
  5. S

Richie was literally only in 6 episodes of the OS, and they were just two different 3 partners so technically he only had 2 roles. He got 3 specials after but that was long after.
  6. S

I wonder if they left out Burgundy on purpose because she'll appear with Cilan later on. Cause kinda weird they left her out when all the other BW rivals were there. Since characters are appearing in pairs like Reggie with Paul and Volkner/Flint I suppose it's likely.
  7. S

I doubt it, they would have to make a new design for her for what would amount to a 2-second still-screen cameo watching on TV like everyone else. I don't think she'll be shown but I imagine for nostalgia's sake (and that's what these cameos are for, nostalgia), she'll be back in her AG outfit.
  8. S

Its been a long time since I watched that episode, (like about 10+ years), but I vaguely recall her showing Ash her badge case with only 4 Johto badges in her last Johto episode, to explain why she wasn't going to be in the league. I could be wrong I haven't seen the ep in a decade.
  9. S

She was only in 3 episodes, and in her last appearance she only had 4 Johto badges so she failed to make it to the league. She appears in 3 specials after that during the AG era and then disappeared forever. She was basically set-up to be a rival for Ash in Johto but she just kinda...fizzled...
  10. S

Since most of the XY character returns are done I'd probably rank their eps from best to worst: Serena Greninja Bonnie/Clemont Korrina (PWC battle) Wikstrom (I loved his training episode with Farfetch'd) Korrina (second return and during Bea's final battle) Alain I'm not counting Diantha yet...
  11. S

Alain might very well be the worst treated returning character in history. And it's not because he lost, it's because he got half an episode of screentime and his VA barely got any lines on top of that, oof. Look at the respect Gary, Paul and Gladion were given in their returns, Alain was like...
  12. S

IMO just showing characters watching without a speaking role in a 3 second screen like we saw of Hau or Guzma in today's ep would feel insulting for old main characters.
  13. S

So since Tracey is finally shown, I really am surprised Misty is still completely absent. Since she's not getting an episode to herself they could at least show her watching.
  14. S

IMO this pretty much closes the door on any other old character returns unless: 1. People come to watch some matches in person 2. There's a victory celebration at Pallet Town after Besides that it doesn't seem like Misty, Cilan or whomever will be getting solo episodes like everyone else.
  15. S

It would be weird to have her appear after the tournament unless it's just a Pallet town celebration or something. Either way I feel like if they wanted to make a visit to Cerulean Gym it would have happened by now. My guess is the writers counted the SM cameos as her recent appearance so they...
  16. S

Judging by the titles the Paul episode might be the last returning cameo character. Unless we get some eps later on, it doesn't seem like Misty will be getting an episode now. I suppose it's possible they could come to watch the tournament at some point. Looks like Misty and Cilan may not be...
  17. S

So only Paul is left now he'll probably be the last to show up, unless Alan or Iris get eps reintroducing them before Master Class begins. There's also that scene with Dawn and Koharu but maybe it was just for the OP
  18. S

I think the difference is not much reflects Ash's story in AG. Every other series is getting plotlines or characters mined from their series. Drake was only in one ep in Hoenn so he's hardly a representative of Ash's arc there. Every other series is getting a nostalgic episode or reunion, yet...
  19. S

Yeah the AG cast isn't going to get any reunion or nostalgic ep like all the others: Misty/Brock got a classic Kanto style reunion in SM complete with their old clothes, classic teams and even Jigglypuff returning. And they may appear together this series. DP had both Dawn solo and then a DP...
  20. S

I think if the SM cameos never happened she would have appeared in the first year. The 4 eps in SM is probably why they held back on Misty appearing because she just got 4 return eps in the previous series.
Back
Top Bottom