Search results for query: *

1. S

Why do people hate SM so much?

The large cast was a nice change of pace but I probably would have left Lillie as a recurring character like she is in the games. The writers didn't have much to do with her after the Aether arc ended and if she stayed closer to her game incarnation she would only appear from time to time when...
  2. S

Brock's face was too oval shaped in SM but Misty looked fine. Also SM is a series that looks better in motion than when people take screencaps and post them online. I don't have a problem with anyone design other than Ash at first so I'm glad his design was changed again.
  3. S

I honestly wonder if people forget Litten/Torracat didn't get a single Kahuna battle. And then for Nanu and Hapu Ash only used one pokemon, Lycanroc and Pikachu for the whole match. I liked a lot of aspects of SM but his team felt lackluster until the buffs in the last year. Meltan was also the...
  4. S

If that's the case how did you feel about DP? -Admired protagonist was DP Ash where outside of Paul he was treated as the most mature and competent at that point. - Edgelord rival fits Paul to a tee - Nihilistic bad guy and serious plot fits Hunter J and Team Galactic - Infernapes rage when...
  5. S

It was initially disliked for Ash's design which is still IMO the worst Ash face design of the series. If Ash had his Journies look in SM most of the early hate would not have happened.
  6. S

I really only have a problem with Ash’s face design. If he looks like he did in Journies back in SM, I’d have no problem with it, lol
Back
Top Bottom