Search results for query: *

1. S

Preview JN089: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Cataclysm!!

Iris had been implied to be training hard. If Ash's Goomy could evolve to Goodra in the span of about 10 episodes, Axew evolving after being off-screen for about 400 episodes is certainly believable. Anyway getting back on topic about Dawn I don't mind she has no evolutions because I never...
  2. S

Iris has been off-screen since 2013 and we know she became the strongest trainer in Unova. It's not surprising she got Axew to evolve and probably has more pokemon captures we don't know about. If anything the length she has been off-sceen makes her glow up more understandable (as opposed if she...
  3. S

Axew evolving was a long time coming.BW never followed through with its plots but it's something that a lot expected over time so Iris finally having Haxorus felt fitting and continued the development of the character Buneary had 180 eps on the cast and never had any plot line about needing to...
  4. S

Probably because the other girls had story reasons for their pokemon to evolve. Axew evolving was something built up from BW and should have happened back then. May's Glaceon was the only reason she got an Eevee in the first place as the writers knew Eevee was getting new evolutions. Buneary...
  5. S

Why does she need new Pokemon though? She's a coordinator working on her same team and remember May technically never made a capture since AG ended either. For Dawn she doesn't have much potential for evolutions either since Buneary is one of those cute pokemon the writers seem to like as is...
  6. S

I assume the scene is from a flashback since Piplup is with the others. It probably happens right before the AU Dawn kidnaps Piplup with her to the other dimension.
  7. S

Honestly Buneary is never going to evolve anyway so the only choice would be Quilava but that's unlikely to get any focus in this arc. Dawn's team just doesn't have a lot of potential for evolution.
  8. S

That's not it at all, it's more that now that we're used to old characters returning seeing them again isn't so much a shock like it was the first time. Whether this arc turns out good or not we won't know till it airs, but it does seem like now that old characters are returning it's just not a...
  9. S

Anyone notice Brock hasn't been brought back for any of the DP arcs but he was in the Kanto SM arcs? Even though Brock was a main character in DP it seems the writers don't associate him with Dawn at all as if he's been relegated to Kanto status only. The DP trio hasn't ever been reunited as a...
  10. S

Would still be nice since these cameos are also aimed at people who grew up with DP and are used to Ash and Dawn interacting. Not to mention in-universe it's been a long time since Dawn and Ash saw each other too since Unova prior to these cameos. I don't remember the writers going out of their...
  11. S

The writers seem against showing Ash and Dawn together in any of these cameos. Looking at both previews Ash is paired with Koharu and Go with Dawn, and then later on when they're in the Dialga/Palkia dimension Dawn/Koharu are riding together. I wonder why they're purposely avoiding having Ash...
  12. S

It's probably because it's another self contained arc to advertise DP. I also notice all of Dawn's cameos are never really about herself but being included in arcs for legendaries or other characters even back in BW. I think if the AU counterparts prove interesting it could be fun enough to see...
  13. S

A lot of the other scenes in the previous preview weren't shown here, I really wonder if that will all be rushed in the second episode
  14. S

I wonder why Dawn’s returns are never really hyped up. She didn’t get to appear in the opening like Iris and the SM cast did. It’s really strange since she’s the main girl of the DP era. Makes me wonder if she’ll be a recurring character of sorts through the series.
Back
Top Bottom