Search results for query: *

1. S

Review JN089: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Cataclysm!!

We saw Pikachu showing concern for Dawn when it first saw her on the bench. This is a later scene when they were eating. I don't know why people are taking minor 5 second scenes and making a big deal out of them.
  2. S

Was probably an intentional homage to the DP series where they did that all the time
  3. S

Dawn is also doing contests in sinnoh again. I guess she wants to win a Grand Festival in her home region which is why she's back here. Loved the continuity with Ash mentioning wormholes from SM, cheering Dawn up, and even the double Koharu Johto episode. Seeing Dawn's pokemon was nice too even...
  4. S

Also as an aside, it would have been neat if AU Dawn had Empoleon since she did leagues in her universe. It would have been another contrast to our Dawn if she let her Piplup evolve to Empoleon for battles.
  5. S

What I'm shocked about is AU Dawn has the same exact team as our Dawn, even a Quilava in its middle stage and a piplup. I thought they would have her with different pokemon due to being a battle but it's the same. These episode had really good pacing surprisingly with how much they had to fit in.
Back
Top Bottom