Search results for query: *

1. S

Preview JN099: Mary of Spike Town!

Animation looks really good so far
  2. S

I was looking for a source too, apparently one guy on serebii said it and people took it as fact. I've looked all over Japanese users on Twitter to see if they mentioned the outcome spoiled in the magazine but I didn't see anything. I mean the same outcome could very well happen anyway, but I...
  3. S

Assuming Ash wins I wonder if Marnie or Piers will appear again. Piers isn't in the PWC as far as we know but I hope they get some role later on. If this is their only episode that would be strange since all Galar characters have gotten at least 2 episodes or more.
  4. S

I still think Ash might lose, the amount of promotion they're giving Marnie and Piers in those magazines doesn't make sense if this is just a one off episode. Even if Gengar takes another loss, I'll take it if we get a 3 on 3 rematch in the future.
  5. S

The magazine scans confirm its 1 in 1. My guess is if Ash loses here they could have a 3 on 3 in a rematch. It would also sort of fit because Ash has never commanded Gengar's Gigantmax in battle yet so I can see him making mistakes. Unfortunately Gengar would get another loss if it happens but...
  6. S

He could have a recurring rival each arc. I also suspect Ash will lose to Raihan the first time they battle so he can appear a few more times too. I don't see how it's a rehash for Ash to lose to more people, it's a lot more interesting than him beating everyone all in a row.
  7. S

Which is why I'm hoping Marnie wins. They could make her into the Bea for Ultra Class and appear again down the line for a rematch in a 3 on 3.
  8. S

I hope Gengar loses or ties here.
  9. S

I swear in one of the episodes the announcer confirmed all Hyper Class battles would be 3 on 3. It really is odd.
  10. S

I hope Ash does lose here now, it would make sense to build Marnie up. The Gengar Dynamax arc was much better than the one off ep of Lucario getting a Megastone. If anything the Gengar arc along with its bond with Allister was doing a power up arc right.
  11. S

Could have still removed the fillers from before it. We should have seen the full battle of Ash vs the girl with the Mega Absol
  12. S

Same thing they've done every gen? Kalos league was only 7 episodes with off screen battles because they made too many fillers prior. The ep right before the Kalos league was a filler for example. As for this series Marnie can't be Ash's main rival because the way the PWC is set up means Leon...
  13. S

Are you sure that's true? I'm pretty sure the previous Hyper Class episodes confirmed all battles in this bracket are 3 on 3. Didn't they say that back when Ash battled Volkner or am I remembering wrong? Either that or maybe this is a practice battle.
  14. S

I doubt we're getting a new gen this year. 3 years was before they needed to develop Switch games and Sword/Shield were rushed. There's also likely going to be DLC for Legends Arceus later this year. There's also no indication this series has to end when Gen 9 comes out either, but that's for a...
  15. S

I wouldn't mind Ash losing because it means more PWC battles and Marnie could be a recurring character than just one and done. If Ash beats her here for example I don't really see her appearing again. But if Ash loses he'll get a rematch like Bea.
  16. S

Yeah I wouldn't mind at all if Ash battled Marnie in Super Class around the time he battled Korrina, but this feels really late. Marnie being such a top tier trainer feels strange given this is the first we're seeing of her.
  17. S

Marnie is apparently stronger than most Gym leaders, Iris, etc. in the anime. This is why I didn't want the Galar rivals in the PWC, seeing rookie trainers high level than experienced Gym leader veterans feels odd. Marnie could be lower ranked than Volkner but she's still in Ultra class.
  18. S

I wonder what rank Marnie is in. I hope she was lower in rank than Volkner was. The anime making Marnie into this ultra strong trainer will feel a little weird to me. Especially if she's ranked higher than most Gym leaders.
Back
Top Bottom